Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockers

Hey guys im after some advice.

IM after some front lockers for my NL 1999 2.8 TD Pajero. From what i have already read. Rear lockers arn't available for my model? Correct me if iam wrong.
    Now i know ARB have front lockers and last i herd TJM were bringing out there own front locker. But that was 2 years ago now and still nothing.

What i want to know is the likely cost of the front lock including install? Rough price from what you guys have paid. And, if i can get a rear locker for mine?! It is best to have front of rear locker if you only can afford one!?

Cheers

Andy

Only locker available is the Front ARB Air Locker

Looking in the current ARB catalogue, you won't leave the workshop with any change from $2000.

Cheers,
    Jayden
    NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Cheer Jayden.

I thought i was looking around the $2000 mark! Anyone had any experience with the ARB locker? Reliable?

Comment

Originally posted by boofenlpajero View Post
        Cheer Jayden.

I thought i was looking around the $2000 mark! Anyone had any experience with the ARB locker? Reliable?
        Reliable? Yes and No - the O ring mechanism is what lets the ARB locker down - and where teh TJM Pro Locker has picked up. I have seen a few faulter when out wheeling, and hence the term 'Air Leaker', but most of the time they are pretty reliable.
        NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X