Trak Ryder 4WD Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trak Ryder 4WD Suspension

Hi all does anyone have experience or information regarding Pedders Trak Ryder Suspension, I can get a good price from my nephew, Are they up there with the other brands so often seen in 4wd mags?

Cheers

Rob

1. You dont mention what model your paj is, so Ill assume that like mine its a gen 2 (this info also applies for gen 1)
    2. In my opinion Pedders are no good if you plan to 4wd with ya 4wd.
    3. You can get Iron mans(2" lift) for $700-$750(2xcoils 2xtorsion bars 4x35mm gas nitro shocks) or $850-$900(2xcoils 2xtorsion bars 4x41mm foam cell shocks). These are GREAT value for money(I could hardly come away with any change from $700 just for 4 shocks from pedders)! I have them and Im very happy with them. I have also read a number of other threads with nothing but praise for them.

Cheers,
    Jack
    1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

Thankyou for that, I have a Gen 3 ( my 3rd Pajero) I had my reservations with Pedders when they suggested I change the torsion bars.
      The look on his face was priceless when I told him I do not have any, OH was the reply.

Comment

Lol I read the first line and was like "wtf I thought gen3 was coil all round"

Yeah man never herd a good word about pedders! IMO OME is overpriced and I dont know much about the rest. I know I sound like an iron man rep on this forum but Im just real impressed with the product(and at such a good price).

Cheers,
        Jack
        1993 NJ LWB: UHF, bull bar, 2" Iron man coils/T-bars, 30mm coil spacers, 35mm body lift, long travel RS5000s, Cranked T-bars, lokka, 35x12.5 GoodYear MTR, light force 170s, Duel battery with selectable volt meter, roof basket, 9.5" rear diff - more to come!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X