Big Black Round Things!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Black Round Things!

Yep! theres always some newby starting something thats been done to death, but I thought with the demise of the old forum alot of info and opinions have been lost.
    My new NP needs tyres (currently Yoko H/Ts) ATR's should suit my needs (mainly black stuff, but instill a little confidence when offroad).
    I would be interested in your opinions and experience with different brands, I have used B'Stone 694's (great tyre, poor mileage) do Coopers live up to the hype? and does a 265/75R16 fit in the spare wheel cover.

Be prepared, my next question is going to be about Air Compressors!

Thanks in advance.
    NP 3.5 Auto Exceed

Your right.. done to death.. i've used kumho's, yoko's etc and pirllei's.. wouldn't put those on again... but every other tyre has ben good.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Propajenator View Post
      I have used B'Stone 694's (great tyre, poor mileage)
      What do you consider to be 'poor' ?
      Peter
      2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Hi Peter,
        Probably not fair to D694's I had a constant problem with front wheel alignment on my 91 Paj. They faded at approx 35k but the backs only 10k more (I left it to late to start rotating).
        I was impressed with their onroad manners (they look good to), but I was hoping for 55k+
        What should I expect from AT's 80%road/20%off (bush tracks, camping etc)
        Maybe the NP is kinder on tyres
        NP 3.5 Auto Exceed

Comment

I'm about to have my 60,000k service - tyres still have quite a bit of life left in them yet.
          Some scrubbing on the insides of all (balanced and rotated each service)

45,000k is definately 'poor'!
          Peter
          2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X