Kenda kr29 klever 32x11.5r15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenda kr29 klever 32x11.5r15

put a set of these on yesterday. don't know what they're like but the tread pattern looks good.
    got them from Highway Tyres in melbourne.
    funny thing was the 31x10.5r15 were $220 odd and the 32x11.5r15 were $121
    go figure. if your interested look up their website.
    http://www.highwaytyres.com.au/index...20_111=121_154
    you need to tell them you saw them on the website. i went through the richmond store.
    cheers Ben
    Attached Files
    Cheer, Beno.

1999 MK TRITON DUAL CAB. CRAPPY STD ALLOY BULLBAR. BLACK RIMS WITH 32 in MUDDYS. HID HEAD AND SPOT LIGHTS. ORICOM UHF. WANT A LOKKA FO THE FRONT AND A DECENT BULLBAR.

Looking at the link in your post, seems they have some good prices, just a pity I'm not in Melbourne.

I've heard of Kenda tyres before, haven't heard of them in 4wd circles yet though, they do look nice.
    NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, roof racks otherwise stock as a rock.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
    Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.

Comment

yeah they do. i asked him three times on the phone if the price was right and he said "if its on the web site it must be right".
      to which i replied best get me 4 then.
      Cheer, Beno.

1999 MK TRITON DUAL CAB. CRAPPY STD ALLOY BULLBAR. BLACK RIMS WITH 32 in MUDDYS. HID HEAD AND SPOT LIGHTS. ORICOM UHF. WANT A LOKKA FO THE FRONT AND A DECENT BULLBAR.

Comment

Hi Ben,

Any feedback on these yet? Don't need MT's but they look good and the price was great. Might give me more confidence!

Looking for new tyres and stuck in the research phase doing loops.

Cheers,
        James
        07 NS DiD GLX Manual, Alloy Bullbar, 2" lift, Bilstein shocks, King Springs, Kumho MT51, Oricom UHF088, Prodigy P2 Brake Controller, Airtec Snorkel, Bushskinz Intercooler Guard, Boo's Sump and Tansmission Bash Plates

Comment

Got a friend who has them on a Navara and he's quite happy with them so far.

Leo

Comment

Kendra make some really good offroad motor cycle tyres for the likes of ktm 990s and the like so be interesting to see how these stand up to 4wding

Comment

Originally posted by Axis View Post
              Hi Ben,

Any feedback on these yet? Don't need MT's but they look good and the price was great. Might give me more confidence!

Looking for new tyres and stuck in the research phase doing loops.

Cheers,
              James
              sorry about the late reply. they seem ok so far. only done just over a thousand ks. they do need a bit of lead on them to balance, two were good the other two needed a bit but i figured got to be some shortcoming being so cheap.
              just been up to Big River state forest. ran around all weekend at 22psi without a drama only had trouble twice but that was a lack of wheel travel in the front, took different line and clawed straight up.
              long term i dont know but if i get 40+k out of them i'd be happy as.
              cheers Ben
              Cheer, Beno.

Comment

these have gone back up to $232 now
                Cheer, Beno.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X