Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silverstone tyres

Hey all,

Anyone tried any tyres made my Silverstone. I saw an AD on 4WD monthly forum and the AT's are $160.00 each, ( 265/70/16) i know the old adage of "you gets what you pay for" but was after anyones expeiriences with them.

Thanks

I have the ones that were stated on the 4WD Monthly Mag. they are the SilverStone A/T-117 Special, the Tread looks similar to the BFG A/T

I have had the Tyres on for about 4 months now and am pretty happy with them. Have been on the sand, Gripping is not too bad, Have not tried it on Mud Yet, Bush is ok aswell. Highway and road driving is pretty good too, Not too loud for a A/T tyre considering my last pair were BFG M/T. Overall I'm Happy with my Silverstones and would go again with them if needed for the that price.
    NJ Shortie 3ltr
    ARB Bullbar, ARB Front and Rear Air Locca, polyair bag suspension, Airtek snorkel, Dual Battery setup, Exhaust setup, Big Doof Doof Stereo

Comment

Silverstone tyres

Thanks MITSIR, sounds like their ok, BTW how much did they cost ?

Comment

I got the Silverstones for $160 each

Another good tyre I Found was the GT Radial Savero A/t. The Model name on this is based on the A/T but it looks more like a M/T than a A/T to me. A mate has these on his Hi-Lux and they do pretty good on all terrain for it's money. they were priced just about $10 dearer than the Silverstones but if you want a M/T look a like with a not so expensive price them, these are the way to go.

Here is a pic of the GT Radials

http://www.tyres4u.com.au/brandselec...g-gt_show.aspx
        NJ Shortie 3ltr
        ARB Bullbar, ARB Front and Rear Air Locca, polyair bag suspension, Airtek snorkel, Dual Battery setup, Exhaust setup, Big Doof Doof Stereo

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X