Steel wheels for NM Exceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel wheels for NM Exceed

Does anybody know who makes 16x7 or 16x8 steel wheels for the NM Pajero? All places I have tried advise that the offset is too great and wheels they currently make will not fit.

You'll be hard pressed finding new steelies. This topic has been discussed many times before. Basically there are two brands that produced steel rims to suit the NM/NP. You'll find that Mullins and Mangels are no longer made.

Try ebay and tradingpost from time to time. You could always source a set of 16x6 OE steel rims off a GLX from a wrecker/recycler.

Good luck!
    Retired - 2001 NM Exceed V6, 2" Lovell/Bilstein Lift, Wildcat Headers and Custom 2.5" Lukey Ultra Flo System, Milford barrier, Cooper HTs and GY MT/Rs, TJM sump and transmission bashplates

Comment

Pajero 16 X 6 Steel Wheels

I was at 'The Tyre Factory' Mitcham Vic the other day buying a spare Cooper STT. I was asking if they could get a 'Mangels' wheel (16 X 7) for me as I wanted another for 2nd spare ---- no longer available in Aust. Denis the Proprieter mentioned that he had four 16 X 6 steel original Pajero rims in his storeroom for sale @ $110.00 each.

Tyre Factory 462 Whitehorse Rd Mitcham Vic (03)9873 1322
      Regards
      GOBO

11 NT DID Auto, Bushskinz Intercooler Plate, Brown Davis Sump & Trans Steel Plates, ARB Colour Coded Bar, Light Force Lights, GME Radios fixed and handheld, SME Draws, Waeco Fridge, Dual Batteries, Milford Barrier, BFG ATR's.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X