16 x 6" rim to fit NH GLS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 x 6" rim to fit NH GLS?

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times but i can't seem to find any posts with regards to this.

my question is will 16" x 6" rims (off a later model triton) fit on the NH pajero?
    UPGRADING FROM THE NH TO AN NP EXCEED

anyone want an NH? - 2" suspension lift, King springs, Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, 27.5mm Rockcrawler Torsion Bars, 265/70 R 16" BF Goodridge All-Terrains, CIBIE Super Oscar 100 watt, UNIDEN UHF / scanner, Dual Battery, 140L Longrange fuel tank
    $6500

They will fit ok but throw your speedo out a tad. Triton Challenger Pajero wheels are all interchangeble up to Gen 3 Paj models.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

thanks mate!

I'll pair them up with some new bf g a/t

cheers
      UPGRADING FROM THE NH TO AN NP EXCEED

anyone want an NH? - 2" suspension lift, King springs, Rancho RS 5000 Shocks, 27.5mm Rockcrawler Torsion Bars, 265/70 R 16" BF Goodridge All-Terrains, CIBIE Super Oscar 100 watt, UNIDEN UHF / scanner, Dual Battery, 140L Longrange fuel tank
      $6500

Comment

Assume you meant 'earlier Triton' like MJ and MK (pre 06m/y). They will fit fine, but 16X6 rims of a 'later Triton' ML wont fit due to the offset and centre hole on the new rims not being compatible with the Series 2 Pajeros
        NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
        NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X