Mitsubishi Motors Introduces the All-New ZM Outlander in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi Motors Introduces the All-New ZM Outlander in Australia

Tokyo, November 1, 2021 – Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) has announced start of sales for the all-new Outlander crossover SUV in Australia, with the planned arrival of the plug-in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV) variants scheduled for first half of 2022.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2021 Outlander.jpg Views:	155 Size:	98.8 KB ID:	1094579
    The story here https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en...etail1346.html
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

I don't like it. Listening to the marketing B/S, I was nearly sick. I want to know specifics about the car and not how the front is cliff banging macho in its design. The bloody thing looks to be HUGE - nearly as big as my Pajero NW. As for 20 inch tyres, no thanks. I think that the ride would be rather rough unless they have refined the suspension a lot.

We already have an Outlander, and it doesn't rate anywhere nearly as well as my Pajero NW. Still it is economical, easy to drive and thusfar, very reliable. I forgot to order springs when we bought the car. It rides very roughly. Would I buy the new Outlander? Probably not - it depends on what else is available at the time and if we do buy another car it will be the first non-Mitsubishi in our house for about 25 years.

Comment

I absolutely detest this new design language from Mitsubishi. The front of the car looks horrible, in my humble opinion. Infact, i hate it so much, i am inclined to ignore the rest of the car which has undergone a welcome upgrade.

With the Pajero nameplate gone, i don't see another Mitsubishi making its way to my garage when it becomes time to replace the Pajero.
      Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

Just add a Flamingo and you don’t notice the grille. Pic from the MMA website.

NX GLX, Nudge Bar, Auto-mate, Stedi Light Bar and LED globes, Rhino Vortex Racks, Sandgrabbas, Nautia pocket, GotyaCovered and Wheelskins covers, Kings/Oztec suspension, Aux Lithium battery in rear, Kaon Table

Comment

It's hideous
          2015 NX GLS, Factory alloy bar, Kings HD Springs & Koni Shocks with 50mm lift, MM Auto Mate, Paddle shift kit, dual batteries with Redarc DC/DC, LRA 58L tank, Safari snorkel, Boo's bash plates (full set), 17" steels with BFG KO2's, Drifta drawers with slide, TPMS, Uniden UH8080S, Alpine iLX-702D head unit.

Comment

It’s a Nissan Rouge with a JATCO (Nissan) transmission.

RIP Mitsubishi
            Last edited by Kingmarz; 4 weeks ago.
            02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, 3” straight through turbo back exhaust, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels with Black Bear A/T tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, 4 Bar MAP sensor @29psi many other mods

Comment

Originally posted by Kingmarz View Post
              It’s a Nissan Rouge made in a Nissan factory with a JATCO (Nissan) transmission.

RIP Mitsubishi
              Okazaki has been a MMC plant since 1977 where recently they have built the previous generation of Outlanders and the Eclipse cross.

Silver 2020 MR Triton Sportsbar Towbar EDS

Master Tech at Main Dealer

mitsubishi-forums.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ian H View Post
                It's hideous
                The car or the flamingo?

I know, tough call.
                Chris

Comment

Some more info here if you want a better look at the Outlander.
                  If you need an Owners Manual contact me via message. Too large to upload to forum
                  Attached Files
                  NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
                  Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X