Off topic a bit but ffs..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off topic a bit but ffs..

2021 Asx with 10k on the clock.. check engine light. Sorry we cant get you in to get it checked till February and BTW dont drive it of course.. Diamond Advantage hey...
    2010 NT Platinum DiD

Originally posted by speedie70 View Post
    2021 Asx with 10k on the clock.. check engine light. Sorry we cant get you in to get it checked till February and BTW dont drive it of course.. Diamond Advantage hey...
    It's under warranty for heavens sake. Ask to see the service manger not the service advisor. Next the dealer principal. Next ring Mitsubishi Assistance in Adelaide on 1300 13 12 11.

Comment

Originally posted by BruceandBobbi View Post

It's under warranty for heavens sake. Ask to see the service manger not the service advisor. Next the dealer principal. Next ring Mitsubishi Assistance in Adelaide on 1300 13 12 11.
      If no success park it blocking their driveway, and go sit in the Customer Lounge, make a free coffee and wait or ask to speak to the dealer principle every 15 minutes until you get the service you are entitled to. While you are waiting ring the Number posted by B&B and speak very loudly so everyone can hear you.

Often it is the squeaky wheel that gets oiled first.

OJ.
      2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
      MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Originally posted by speedie70 View Post

I would like a dollar for everytime a mechanic at work has upset a customer, some of them don't have many people skills nore do they see the forest through the trees.

Fist port of call is to politely remind the service advisor i presume it is in this instance , you helped pay their wages by choosing to shop at the outlet & his or her boss would be quite pleased you made that decision.

Unfortunately you won't be accepting the outcome, "February" for diagnoses, his advice is piss poor if he has booked his boss's workshop solid with no room for "good will" & warranty, you wouldn't have chosen to do business with them if thats the after sales service that was acceptable you shoudl've been told .

I'm just going to sit over here mate & he better go get the dealer principal as we require a meeting to talk about after sales service & what direction his business would like to see your experience go with his business as your not accepting the level of care shown.

BUT what we do tell customers if they've brought it elsewhere & we are booked out, go back to the place you brought it from, as we have our clients whom supported us to service 1st, we are not the manufacturer.
        Buy it elsewhere & then expect us to solve your problems, in front of people whom supported us, brought from us, we'll do our best but they'll be seen to first mate simple.
        In this instance service will probably be more polite than myself

Example & i'm not saying everywhere is like this.

I work in a machinery shop, this does/ has happened, when we find out in sales & therefater management if not already, is advised what's going on, it's just like WTF, really.
        The owners response is book the job & fix the machine the bloke just spent $50k get it fixed, what are you lot doing in service for [email protected]## sake

Customers pay the bills

Example

We are booked out 6 weeks solid rite now at least at work, but i delivered a machine before christmas 23/12/2021 & its now pissing oil from photo's recieved, yes it took me 24 hours to make a plan, but the customer was not told "booked out mate sorry" !

He was told, yes mate we'll have to hatch a plan, give me a moment & workshop will hatch a plan & come back to you.

Workshop had it collected yesterday, who knows might be a hose, but we'll be looking at it, yes we are booked out, no this customer wasn't told that .

Last edited by Jasonmc73; 15-01-22, 12:17 PM.
        Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

hey jasonmc73,
          Is it true that the MUT3 can’t read from an 07 NS Pajero did now ?
          not compatible due to software updates ?
          I was told by young lady over phone at Nepean motor group Mitsubishi. she also said “ since I have been here I have never seen your model car in the workshop”
          I replied with “ It’s current shape” her “ I know but never seen one” umm 😑

Comment

Originally posted by matcs View Post
            hey jasonmc73,
            I was told by young lady over phone at Nepean motor group Mitsubishi. she also said “ since I have been here I have never seen your model car in the workshop”
            That's typical of Nepean Motors.

To answer your question. Of course the NS can. Mine had many forced burns in the first 12 months all done with the Mutt.

Last edited by BruceandBobbi; 15-01-22, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by matcs View Post
              hey jasonmc73,
              No idea mate, but sounds like your talking to the wrong person or shop, there is always more ways than one to skin a cat.

With machines where i work, there are stacks of models that won't talk to the latest laptop & software, some talk to older software, some are not Canbus at all & have no ECU's to be talking with.

Some are Canbus with very poor diagnostics available, you have to work it out with no diagnostic tools, just the way it is.

Sadly & unfortuntately it is the way the "mechanics" world is going, i refer to it as "parts fitters".

We've just had a machine through work, it has taken 135 hours to correct the problem, tricky one, no laptop that man ever built would've nutted out the problem, required the knowledge of about 5 mechanics from two shops, two actually swung the spanner.
              And as you hear often the manufacturer & trouble shooters rite back to the German factory, response was "never heard of that before"

That's why you need technicians/ mechanics along with parts fitters i reckon, always should be remembered even the best mechanic is a mear mortal, can't win them all, but eventualy sort it out.
              Last edited by Jasonmc73; 15-01-22, 07:44 PM.
              Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16 GLS with Sand Grabba floor mats, Ultragauge, Automate & Paddle gear shifters with Vlads traction control mod, Nautia switch panel, ARB compressor, Redarc Tow Pro, Anderson plug, Bushskinz front & rear alloy plates, Kaon light duty cargo barrier & rear door table

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X