PB 2012 rear coolers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB 2012 rear coolers

Wow, first time on the new forum, interesting, different.

Hoping someone can help, I can see in my PB Automatic 4X4 MY12 manual that the rear coolers run off the engine and are fan only when not in use but

1. Out of interest, where does the pipe work run from I’ve seen inside both front pillars and there’s nothing and
    2. Why only cooling but no heating if it is indeed fed from the air con? I figure they are just snail fans in the coolers to fit in that space but intrigued by how it cools.

Also, just a couple of edited questions below about the lights in the front cooler switch and light for tray below that.

EDIT ON cooler switch: I see now it’s just two bulbs inline with the circuit, does anyone know what that particular bulb is called? I’ve done lighting all my life but not automotive!!

EDIT AGAIN: ok, I took the bulbs out I *think* the bulbs inline are T3 8mm neo wedge, they measure up to 8mm, can someone confirm this and also if they have replaced them with LED's or had flickering issues? Looking at some on eBay sent out of Australia or so they say (pre coloured so no problems with trying to fit the coloured cap on the SMD)

Also if the small long light at the bottom of the dash in centre console that is meant to illuminate the flip tray in front of the automatic gear stick (bad description I know) is a T5 74? Also thinking of replacing with white LED only as the red cap on the bulb made it very dull. It says TSD 95 on that which I have deduced is the same as T5 74, I think.

If there's anywhere in Australia to get these bulbs that is reputable and not eBay anyone knows of that would be amazing too.

thanks!
    Last edited by jimiw; 13-11-20, 11:46 AM. Reason: edited for updates and clarity
    2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.

can anyone help with this please? Mainly the correct bulbs I can’t find them in the manual, the cooling system details were just out of interest.

thank you!
    2012 PB challenger 4WD, pretty much stock, Munji EGR electronic block, Rhino Rack SX roof platform system, Rhino Rack 2.5m X 2.5m awning.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X