Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear seat fold up

Hi All

When we fold our rear seat back into there upright position they seem to stop/lock at a weird angle. less than 90 degrees.

Is this normal? and can it be changed?

In our other car they just click back up so someone could acually sit in Would be handy if the challenger did the same.

Cheers

Matt
    2012 PB Challenger- Auto; Full BushSkinz, Pioneer platform roof-rack, ScanGauge 2, Milspec rust proofing, custom seat mod +50mm legroom. Duel battery. Fridge box. Ome suspension.

I think there is a recliner handle

Comment

Originally posted by lizard View Post
      I think there is a recliner handle
      Yeah there is. It's the same one as the handle that makes them go forward. You just need to pull the handle forwards and push the chair backwards at the same time...
      My blog - www.offroadaussie.com
      2010 PB LS Challenger Auto. RedArc dual battery. GME UFH 80ch. Cargo barrier. Custom recovery points. Factory bull bar and towbar. Wandering Star Bushmaster camper trailer

Comment

Also on 09 to 12 models the rear seats moved fore and aft, the seats must be in the aft position so when they flip forward the seat squab clears the transmission tunnel.

cheers, old Jack.
        2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
        MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Originally posted by Rosscomatic View Post
          Yeah there is. It's the same one as the handle that makes them go forward. You just need to pull the handle forwards and push the chair backwards at the same time...

Hi guys, yep I know how to adjust them after it clicks back

It's the return point where the seat automaticly "clicks" too that I'm wanting to change.
          2012 PB Challenger- Auto; Full BushSkinz, Pioneer platform roof-rack, ScanGauge 2, Milspec rust proofing, custom seat mod +50mm legroom. Duel battery. Fridge box. Ome suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorace View Post
            Hi guys, yep I know how to adjust them after it clicks back

It's the return point where the seat automaticly "clicks" too that I'm wanting to change.
            You won't be able to change it.....as it's a ratchet type of device, it will always catch on the 1st ratchet indentation it comes to..

I just pull the lever as I lift the seat back up and let it move to the same position as the other seat , then let go !!

Not a thing I've ever worried about ??

Comment

Watch the head rest doesn't snag in the pocket on the back of the passenger seat when you put the rear seats forward. I gave my son one hell of serving, thought he had torn it by putting his feet in it, later found out the wife had caught the pocket when she rolled the seat forward to fit some stuff in the back.
              PB MY12 LS Challenger, Auto, White.
              Window Tint, Hayman Reese Towpack, NudgeBar, BushSkinz Bash Plates, HID High Beam Kit, 28" LED Light Bar, Oricom UHF280, Maxxis 980 A/T, Lovells CRR-69 Springs, SPV EGR Mk3.1

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X