Snorkel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snorkel.

Hello all. Does anyone know if the triton snorkel is the same as a PC challenger?. Cheers Gary
    2013 my14 challenger. Titanium 5speed manual. Cooper AT3's. mitsi nudge bar, lightforce blitz spotlights,TJM snorkel,awning. Roof bars

Can I ask why?

Just fit the specific snorkel to the model of car.
    MY17 Triton GLX Plus with Mitsubishi Canopy. Keeping it light and simple. 265/70/16 Nitto's, Bilstien shocks, Kings Springs front, Formula leafs rear, ECB nudge bar, Ligjtforce 170's, twin batteries and a ARB fridge.

Comment

I would imagine so if they have a different part number when listed

TJM have a special on the airtec snorkel at the moment

https://www.tjm.com.au/en-oceania/pr...ries=148&tid=6
      2012 PB Challenger LS (Manual) Safari Snorkel, OZtec shocks front & rear with King Springs (lift 2 inch) , 22 inch light bar on ECB Nudge bar, roof racks & basket, Bridgestone Duelers 697 LT A/T (116S), Uniden Dash cam, Oricom 2 way radio 80 channel, Ipod connected via glove box usb, Waeco cf50, Garmin gps (with topo), Opticoat + paint protection, Nilrust proofing, Roosystems Ecu Remap

Comment

how much is fitting generally?

Comment

The TJM Airtec is the same for both the 2010 Challenger and 2010 Triton. This is the hockey stick style. I took about 3 hours to do my Challenger and about 2 1/2 hours for a mates Triton. I fitted both by myself . You could probably do it in 2hrs with a helper. For all other makes of Snorkle ask the dealers who fit them. Hope this helps.

Comment

Generally the snorkel from a Triton is a different part number to the Challenger but the windscreens are the same. Different rake on the pillar.
            I know some who have fitted a Triton snorkle to the Challenger.
            Tigers II have the Triton snorkle for $145.
            Pete

Comment

Originally posted by unknown View Post
              how much is fitting generally?
              When I had mine fitted TJM Queanbeyan quoted 3 1/2 fitting @ $90 hour. Seems a lot but it is so worth it I think.
              Stu Ross
              PB LS 2012, silver, manual, ARB deluxe bullbar, HR Towbar, Anderson plug, Neoprene seat covers, Uniden 7740, Lightforce 170's, Bushskinz complete set, Airtek snorkel, RedArc Brake Controller, Recovery Points, X20 Smittybilt winch, OME suspension

Blog : http://rossmob.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

i have a triton ebay snorkel fits the challenger fine only mod was to take a small piece out of the flair that it touched pic on here some where

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X