ARB steel bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARB steel bar

Hello to all. I took a trip to ARB this afternoon to order a roo bar for my 2013 MY PC and was told that the bar for the PB may not fit the PC due to the car going through a facelift. Has anyone fitted one to their PC? Or doe anyone know if the PB will fit the PC. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Gary
    2013 my14 challenger. Titanium 5speed manual. Cooper AT3's. mitsi nudge bar, lightforce blitz spotlights,TJM snorkel,awning. Roof bars

Originally posted by garycromp View Post
    Hello to all. I took a trip to ARB this afternoon to order a roo bar for my 2013 MY PC and was told that the bar for the PB may not fit the PC due to the car going through a facelift. Has anyone fitted one to their PC? Or doe anyone know if the PB will fit the PC. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers Gary
    I have just fitted a ARB bar to my PC with no problems. I posted some pictures up.
    2021 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLX. 18'' ROH Hostile wheels and 265/65/18 Yokohama tyres.

Comment

Hi Jackman I have seen your pics and it looks great. I went to ARB in Adelaide and they couldn't tell me for sure if they fit. Where did you get yours done? Maybe ARB Adelaide can get in touch with them. Cheers Gary
      2013 my14 challenger. Titanium 5speed manual. Cooper AT3's. mitsi nudge bar, lightforce blitz spotlights,TJM snorkel,awning. Roof bars

Comment

Hi Jackman I have seen your pics and it looks great. I went to ARB in Adelaide and they couldn't tell me for sure if they fit. Where did you get yours done? Maybe ARB Adelaide can get in touch with them. Cheers Gary
        ARB at Burleigh on the Gold Coast
        2021 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport GLX. 18'' ROH Hostile wheels and 265/65/18 Yokohama tyres.

Comment

Thanks Jackman. Will get in touch with them. Regards Gary

Comment

Hi Gary,

I believe you have been dealing with our Fabrications Products Manager but to keep everyone else in the loop our engineers are currently looking into whether the existing PB bar will fit the facelift model.

Cheers,
            Cass
            ARB 4X4 Accessories Head Office.

Comment

Originally posted by ARB 4X4 Accessories View Post
              Hi Gary,

I believe you have been dealing with our Fabrications Products Manager but to keep everyone else in the loop our engineers are currently looking into whether the existing PB bar will fit the facelift model.

Cheers,
              Cass
              Hi Cass

Can you tell me how ARB on the Gold Coast fitted mine to my PC if your engineers are not sure if it fits my model and does that mean mine has been modified in some way to get it to fit.
              Stuart

Comment

That's a good question Jackman. How did they fit yours if the engineers are not sure if the PB will fit the PC? Do you have a time frame ARB 4x4 accessories on when we can have an answer? I have 3 or 4 friends that have a PC challenger and wanting to fit a roo bar before we go away in February?
                Cheers Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Jackman View Post
                  Hi Cass

Can you tell me how ARB on the Gold Coast fitted mine to my PC if your engineers are not sure if it fits my model and does that mean mine has been modified in some way to get it to fit.
                  Stuart
                  Hi Stuart and Gary,

Whilst some of our stores may elect (at their own discretion) to massage the bar to fit, until it's been given the tick by our engineers, fitment of the current bar to the facelift Challenger isn't being endorsed by head office as a standard fit.

Based on my discussions with the Fabricated Products Manager, potential issues that have been flagged are that the wings don’t line up perfectly with the wheel arches and that the bumper rubs on the top pan of the bar. We need to ensure that these issues are investigated and that the end result meets ARB’s fitment standards before this can be carried out more widely.

Cheers,
                  Cass
                  ARB 4X4 Accessories Head Office.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X