Kenny's new PC challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenny's new PC challenger

We'll I have finally got my backside back into a 4wd after quite a few years without one.
    I've recently purchased a new MY14 PC challenger auto in cool silver, me and the wife absolutely love it it's a big change after a string of GQ patrols and our last 4wd a Nissan pathfinder.

Anyway I thought I would start my own thread to document the mods and travels we will do.
    Attached Files
    MY14 PC Challenger Auto, Silver, Under bonnet Dual Battery, Projecta 150 isolator, Fridgemate 70lt fridge/freezer, Hayman Reece towbar, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller, Rhino rack pioneer platform,

Very nice looking ride.
    Now go get it dirty and post pics.

Comment

Hope you enjoy the Challenger. I can tell you that if you get carried away you can spend a fortune on them. I know I have and loving it...
      2013 PC Auto Challenger, OME suspension, ARB bar, Smittybilt winch, Airtec snorkel, Dual batteries, Redback 2.5'' exhaust,Bushskinz bash plates,SCFab works sliders, MM4X4 Lockup-mate, Speedy wheels and LT 265/75/16 tyres and Brown Davis long range tank.

Comment

I've got a bunch of photos of my first mod which is the install of my dual battery system , I'm just struggling to work out how to add multiple pictures at once from my iPad, and my photobucket doesn't seem to like my iPad either
        MY14 PC Challenger Auto, Silver, Under bonnet Dual Battery, Projecta 150 isolator, Fridgemate 70lt fridge/freezer, Hayman Reece towbar, Tekonsha P3 Brake Controller, Rhino rack pioneer platform,

Comment

When I picked it up only 12kms

The start of my dual battery instal

Battery tray installed

Optima d34 installed

I got my local auto electrician to wire up my projecta dual battery controller,looks really good.

Comment

Welcome Kenny, we are quite a diverse bunch and all with different ideas of what we need (want) to change on our Challengers to suit our individual needs and budgets. Over all, we all want the best out of our 4wds and enjoy sharing our opinions, knowledge and experiences.

cheers, old Jack.
            2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
            MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Good job auskenny!

What are you running off your 2nd battery?

What's next on the list?
              My blog - www.offroadaussie.com
              2010 PB LS Challenger Auto. RedArc dual battery. GME UFH 80ch. Cargo barrier. Custom recovery points. Factory bull bar and towbar. Wandering Star Bushmaster camper trailer

Comment

Thanks for the welcome old jack.

Rossco I'm running my fridge mate 70lt fridge/freezer of my dual battery system, currently i have it strapped in the cargo area but plan to build a draw with a fridge slide.

As far as future mods go plan on getting a hayman Reece towbar and wiring up my prodigy brake controller for my camper trailer. In the new year will get a tjm snorkel, racks with awning eventually a bullbar lift tyres etc etc.
                Attached Files

Comment

Thats a good start Kenny .. as others have said its a long slippery path down the accessory trail ... but one that is great fun to watch the transformation ...
                  Stu Ross
                  PB LS 2012, silver, manual, ARB deluxe bullbar, HR Towbar, Anderson plug, Neoprene seat covers, Uniden 7740, Lightforce 170's, Bushskinz complete set, Airtek snorkel, RedArc Brake Controller, Recovery Points, X20 Smittybilt winch, OME suspension

Blog : http://rossmob.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Thanks Stuart,

What neoprene seat covers have you got I'm looking at getting a full set from 'the wet seat' in the new year.

I've run out of time this year I'm off to south west rocks for a couple of weeks from Christmas Eve onwards.

Comment

Originally posted by auskenny View Post
                      Thanks Stuart,

What neoprene seat covers have you got I'm looking at getting a full set from 'the wet seat' in the new year.

I've run out of time this year I'm off to south west rocks for a couple of weeks from Christmas Eve onwards.
                      Hi
                      I just renewed my 4wd action subscription and got the wet seat seat covers as part of the deal and they fit a treat. Should give good protection to the seats and are side air bag compatible.
                      2013 PC Auto Challenger, OME suspension, ARB bar, Smittybilt winch, Airtec snorkel, Dual batteries, Redback 2.5'' exhaust,Bushskinz bash plates,SCFab works sliders, MM4X4 Lockup-mate, Speedy wheels and LT 265/75/16 tyres and Brown Davis long range tank.

Comment

Hey jackman,

Is that a current subscription offer I haven't got that offer via there emails.

You wouldn't have a link to the offer you purchased ?

Cheers

Comment

Hey jackman,

Is that a current subscription offer I haven't got that offer via there emails.

You wouldn't have a link to the offer you purchased ?

Cheers
                          Been at work the last 2 days. It was sent through the mail as I wasn't answering there daily calls.

That was sent about 3 weeks ago.

Comment

No worries jack, I also get there emails every couple of days I've gone through all there old ones over the last few months and don't have a deal for seat covers

Comment

Thanks Stuart,

Kenny, picked mine up from http://www.allcarstuff.com.au/. There were around the $400 for front and back, no issues so far with the quality, have held off water, mud and 2 kids. Good fit as well.

Cheers Stu
                              Stu Ross
                              PB LS 2012, silver, manual, ARB deluxe bullbar, HR Towbar, Anderson plug, Neoprene seat covers, Uniden 7740, Lightforce 170's, Bushskinz complete set, Airtek snorkel, RedArc Brake Controller, Recovery Points, X20 Smittybilt winch, OME suspension

Blog : http://rossmob.blogspot.com.au/

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X