What brake pads for PB ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What brake pads for PB ?

Have to replace the rear pads in the challenger was going to get some bendix pads...

Does anyone have suggestions and model numbers on best pads?

80% road 20% off road use plus towing trailer a fair bit.

I'm in Sydney if that makes any diff.

Chwera, Justin.
    2011 PB Challenger LS 5 seat charcoal grey - ARB bull bar, gme uhf, bushskinz underbody plates, ultimate HD 50mm lift, redarc tow pro, haymen reese tow bar, rhino rack platform, bridgestone d697 a/t tyres, custom built off-road tandem axle caravan!

I'd go and see Brendon at the Ultimate Suspension, he did a brake upgrade for me on the Hilux, best money I ever spent on it.

http://www.ultimatesuspension.com.au/contactus.php

http://www.ultimatesuspension.com.au/google_map.php

Comment

I don't know if they are the 'best' but I replaced mine in Feb 13 at about 95k with bendix 4wd pads. The front ones are db1774, don't know the rear numbers. From memory it's easy enough to look up on the Bendix site.
      NW GLX-R Pajero auto in Champagne; not anymore, it's gone to a new home. Now piloting a Y62 Patrol petrol v8 in pearl white.

Comment

Hi,
        I just had my disks skimmed and new bendex pads the off road type, had them serviced by ultra tune simply because there were $250 cheaper then the dealer ship.
        And i can say that i now have the best pedal feel ever since owning the car new.
        But, there are do squeal a bit until there warm up.
        mods, bridgestone 694 LT 265/65, ulitmate suspension 2 in with poly airbags, side awning

Comment

Originally posted by picard View Post
          Hi,
          I just had my disks skimmed and new bendex pads the off road type, had them serviced by ultra tune simply because there were $250 cheaper then the dealer ship.
          And i can say that i now have the best pedal feel ever since owning the car new.
          But, there are do squeal a bit until there warm up.
          perfect ill just do this then!
          these were the pads i was going to get... ill take my discs off myself and drop them in to my mech to get them skimmed.

cheers
          2011 PB Challenger LS 5 seat charcoal grey - ARB bull bar, gme uhf, bushskinz underbody plates, ultimate HD 50mm lift, redarc tow pro, haymen reese tow bar, rhino rack platform, bridgestone d697 a/t tyres, custom built off-road tandem axle caravan!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X