Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Covers for PC with Leather

Hi all,
    Just wondering if anyone has seat covers fitted to their leather seats and where they got them from. I note that genuine neoprene supposedly aren't suitable.
    I didn't really want leather seats but the dealer run out price on the LS was to good to pass up.
    Thanks in advance
    December/2015 PC LS Challenger (last one)

Originally posted by Last Mohican View Post
    Hi all,I didn't really want leather seats but the dealer run out price on the LS was to good to pass up.
    Thanks in advance
    Once you've had leather seats you won't go back to cloth again. My wife used to hate leather but is now a convert.
    Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

I almost sold my spare set of neoprenes the other week but the buyer pulled out because of this . Side question - are the leather seats exactly the same in terms of design and comfort? I've got a crook back at the moment and my stock cloth seats aren't helping .

Comment

I have a crook back and bung hip but I can drive the Challenger all day and get out feeling the same way I got in, that's a testament to these seats for my case anyway. IMO they are the most comfy car seats I've had in years in our family cars.
        Paul 2015 PC Challenger LS Auto - 2" Ultimate lift, Duraturn 265/70/17 A/Ts , catch can and resistor mod, Custom MCC Bullbar ,12000lb winch , Dual batteries ,Boo's Bash plates ,E-Drive throttle controller,Auto Mate, In car entertainment and more.

Comment

And better still with spacers !
          2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbrown View Post
            And better still with spacers !
            info here;
            http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=29210

cheers, OJ.
            2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
            MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Originally posted by SA Chall View Post
              I almost sold my spare set of neoprenes the other week but the buyer pulled out because of this . Side question - are the leather seats exactly the same in terms of design and comfort? I've got a crook back at the moment and my stock cloth seats aren't helping .
              Are you selling a rear seat cover, or just the front pair?
              SOLD - 2012 PB Challenger LS Manual|BFG KO2 245/70/17|Opposite Lock Premium Bullbar|Kings Domin8r X Winch|HID Driving Lights|Ultimate Suspension Lift|Safari Snorkel|Bushskinz Intercooler and Sump Guard|Mitsubishi Towbar|Extended Diff Breathers|GME UHF|SPV EGR Mod|Provent Catch Can|Drifta Drawers

Comment

Yeah that was me, The seats look the same so Im at a bit of a loss to know whats differant that they wont fit.

Comment

Yeah I just had a pair of fronts which sold 2 days ago . I will look into the spacer thing asap . I wonder how much a set of leather seats would cost.....?

Comment

Yeah I just had a pair of fronts which sold 2 days ago . I will look into the spacer thing asap . I wonder how much a set of leather seats would cost.....?
                    I would think it much cheaper to have the original seats retrimmed in leather, it would be of a better quality as well. The motor trimmer could add better quality foam as well which could make a difference .
                    MMA would bend you over.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Mohican View Post
                      I would think it much cheaper to have the original seats retrimmed in leather, it would be of a better quality as well. The motor trimmer could add better quality foam as well which could make a difference .
                      MMA would bend you over.
                      That would be a better way to go with them bolstered exactly how you want. I'm not sure if the leather seats in the PC were updated at all from the PB but we find them horrible on longer trips, even the wife who is lighter and shorter finds them uncomfortable even just sitting in the passenger seat. And the leather seats have a lot of extra adjustment I believe over the low spec seats. I've even contemplated doing the spacer mod on the leather seats but I'm not sure that is the only problem.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X