4wd26 2.5ITD Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4wd26 2.5ITD Auto

Thought I would start a post on my Pajero.
    Its an import that I've had now for about 2 years. I'm the first Australian owner and it had from memory 57,000kms when I bought it.

Was in as new condition when I got it (including factory plastic wrap on the rear seat!)

It now has a 2" lift courtesy of LWB gen2 coils and 255/85/16 (33") tyres.

Its been handy having a older vehicle as a lot of aftermarket accessories are coming up for sale cheap.

I like the old girt and with less than 80,000kms on the clock looks like I'll be driving this car for a whole lot longer.

Cheers

When "new" still see the plastic wrap on the rear seats.

With 2" lift and 33" tyres

Car kit and remote head UHF- bit of a squeese to fit all the controllers under the centre console.

Extinguisher mounted to the drivers suspension seat frame.
    ML triton with some accessories
    National E Trek Libary
    Getting Out There

Nice looking rig that one and low Klms.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Nice shorty!
      I hate to be a [email protected]#$%, but I got my LWB NE with 17,500 genuine kms on it - er, that was 4 years ago, it's now got 117,500 on it!
      Cheers
      Mike
      1988 NE LWB ITD, ARB winch bar, OL roof rack, Safari snorkel, NightStalkers, 2" lift & 31's...and a 1999 Wrangler!

Comment

I like the bull-bar, it says 'winner' to me.

Comment

It looks great! Really neat and business-like

Comment

Nice! How do the 33" tyres go for clearance? No rubbing?
            1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

Originally posted by Greg View Post
              Nice! How do the 33" tyres go for clearance? No rubbing?
              There is no rubbing (But notice they are 255/85/16) so are a narrow 33" tyre.
              I would not go this large again- economy is awful, I would choose 265/75/16 which would fit (again with no rub) and give more get up and go.
              They are also a popular size, so prices are reasonable.

Cheers
              National E Trek Libary
              Getting Out There

Comment

Ok, i have 31x10.5 S/T's on my NG and the fuel consumption went up heaps as well. Was thinking of getting a set of 33 x 12.5 Mongrel retreads for off road tyres but i suppose I'll have to be careful with offsets and rubbing etc.

Thanks!
                1989 NG Turbo Diesel, ARB Bullbar, IPF 900XS Lights, 31" Cooper S/T or 33" Simex Centipedes , 2" lift front and 3" back

Comment

gotta admit i love the look of this one, nice clean paint, looks great with the lift also.

i'm looking into lifting my '87, possibly both body and suspension lift. from what i have priced so far, on parts alone i can pick up both 2" body and 2" suspension for less than $1200.

but i'd be waiting til i have a "work" vehicle to replace my pajero as my work vehicle before fitting them.

but all in all, you've got a nice little truck there imo

Comment

Well, the little truck is up for sale.
                    I've ordered a new Triton so this one has to go.

Buyer will have the option of as it is now or with the brand new triton tyres.
                    I have the original springs so it wont look weird.

Updates to the vehicle include full service at 80,000kms (now has 81,000kms)
                    Has a upgraded stereo (sony plays MP3)
                    will come with UHF and car kit, new rear efs shocks.

The paint is still in great condition, no rust.
                    There is some crazing starting to apear on the wheel flares.
                    I have bent the drivers side step and rear bar, otherwise in perfect external condition.

Interior is in good condition, (small kids are not the best).

Vehicle is located in Brisbane.

Looking for $6500 ono
                    pm me.

Also have a full length alloy roof rack to go with the vehicle.
                    National E Trek Libary
                    Getting Out There

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X