Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Gen 1 owner in the US. I LOVE this rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Gen 1 owner in the US. I LOVE this rig!

Hi all...

I am new to the Monty platform. I started looking for them a few weeks back and fell in love with the Gen 1 design!

Finally, a gem dropped from the sky and I have purchased a 1991 two tone DUAL bouncy seat Monty. It is one of the most comfortable rigs I have ever driven. It has about 230k on the chassis. It was a one owner vehicle and garaged most of it's life. Almost everything has been fixed or replaced at one point or another

EVERYTHING works and it is near mint from the paint to the interior.

I wanted to post here because this seems like a very active forum. I have another GM vehicle that has a very large support forum.

I am searching for a forum with the same kind of knowledge base since these older vehicle require so much specialized attention...

Are there any other forums for the Gen 1 monties I should register with AND is there a huge difference between the US made Monties VS. other countries?

Thanks in advance!
    Matt

Not sure about the answers to your questions, but welcome to the family.

Comment

not much different apart from your steering wheel being on the wrong side, there are a few floating around this forum from your part of the world so welcome.
      Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
      Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

Originally posted by castlerox View Post
        Hi all...

I am searching for a forum with the same kind of knowledge base since these older vehicle require so much specialized attention...

Are there any other forums for the Gen 1 monties I should register with AND is there a huge difference between the US made Monties VS. other countries?

Thanks in advance!
        Matt
        4x4wire.com in the USA - Excellent Mitsubishi technical knowledge.
        There is considerable difference in Mitsubishi 4X4s from country to country. Names and everything else.
        89 3.0L 5Spd SWB Raider in NW USA

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X