Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL seats into a NH

Hi everyone,

Im looking to pickup a set of front and middle row seats for my NH as the current ones are a bit filthy (even after a clean) and the middle row seat does not recline or move forwards and backwards.

Will 99 NL seats fit into the NH mountings with no problems?

Thanks

I think you will find that the NL rear seat is split 50/50 whereas the NH is one piece, isn't it, and there is a catch on the floor of the NL to lock them indepedently.

Not sure if there is a recess on the floor that would allow you to fit this catch to yours.
    98 NL LWB with plenty on the wish list

Comment

My 99 NL Escape has the one piece, no split
      99 NL Escape, ARB bar BIG wishlist-LITTLE budget grrrr

Comment

The ones Im getting seem to be one piece as well. Just wanted to make sure the mountings etc are the same.

Comment

Originally posted by CRH View Post
          I think you will find that the NL rear seat is split 50/50 whereas the NH is one piece, isn't it, and there is a catch on the floor of the NL to lock them indepedently.

Not sure if there is a recess on the floor that would allow you to fit this catch to yours.
          I think the split ones come from the GLS, other models have the bench.
          I looked at putting the splits into mine but apparently (love this place) the mounting is different so i gave up with that idea.

sorry tez but i am unsure if the NL will fit the NH.
          is it easy to try before you buy??
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

Mega thread revival!!

Just wondering if anyone knows whether NL SWB rear seats fit the NH/NJ SWB?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X