Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Nl Drink Holders

Hello all,

I'm tackling the big issues now.. I've got a 99 NL Exceed that has those retractable type drink holders at the bottom of the centre console. The trouble being, is the passengers side one is broken. Can anyone recommend a decent 4wd wrecker who may be able to supply one. I haven't rang Mitsubishi yet as i'm sure the price will be through the roof.

Cheers

I wasn't going to bring mine up, but mine is broken too. The little arm thing that holds the drink.

I will watch with interest.
    98 NL LWB with plenty on the wish list

Comment

99 NL Escape same holders, same one broken. I too will be watching LOL
      99 NL Escape, ARB bar BIG wishlist-LITTLE budget grrrr

Comment

mine to. well i think any way. passenger side opens way further than drivers.
        98 nl gls

Comment

Mine too

Reckon they would be a pita to replace.
          NL Pajero,F&R airlockers, reduction gears, Ironman susp, ARB bullbar, Tigerz winch, Uniden UHF, roolite driving lights, Mickey Thompson ATZ 4 rib &, BFG KM2' tyres

MUD SUCKS.

Comment

My passenger side 'bit' is missing also!!! I see a conspiracy appearing here..

I have taken out the ash tray and the resulting hole is now my cup holder, holds my travel mug/600ml coke perfectly....

Comment

Mine too.
              1999 3.5 NL Exceed Auto, Adelaide, South Australia

Comment

sheesh.....maybe we should start a class action against Mitsubishi for faulty manufacturing !

Comment

Maybe we ALL just had the same passenger LOL
                  99 NL Escape, ARB bar BIG wishlist-LITTLE budget grrrr

Comment

Can add my Escape to the list, passenger side from memory (i dont use the holder at all so memory is fuzzy.)

Parent's one i think is fine.. I'll take bids on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, i think Imlachs in Melbourne might have them every now and then. I did call them and ask and they said they didnt have any at the time....
                    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
                    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

If anyone organises a bulk buy on replacements for drink holders Ill have one too please!!!!!!
                      The left hand side is fine on mine, its the right hand side thats missing an arm. Fortuneatly the cans and bottles I use are a reasonably snug fit,so no major drama. It just bugs the hell out of me as its the only thing broken on the whole car and I probably use it the most.! Vehicle is a 2000 NL

Comment

I had to bring back this old thread. Its just too good. My passenger side is broken too!

Comment

Don't you guys have the ones under the center glove box lid as part of the hinge assembly? Maybe they were only on the Gen 2's, you could look at retro fitting them maybe?

Otherwise, sucks to be you guys
                          Steele Perkins (#1263)
                          NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

no we dont have those ones;
                            we have just some big rectangle instead of circles there instead- i for one have never seen rectangular cups...
                            '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
                            Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

lol. put me down for one too. Mitsu quoted $227 for a replacement. My drivers side one is broken, but i still have the piece so i am going to try and fix it myself because that's just rediculous for a chunk of plastic.
                              1997 Pajero Evolution

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X