99 NL Pajero escape flare colour code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 NL Pajero escape flare colour code

I have a 99 NL Pajero escape (yes with the funny little mirror) and I have a few scratches on the flares. The car is white with silver flares. I am trying to find out what the exact colour is so I can touch up the flares. Can any one help?
    Last edited by Marty; 04-12-07, 11:51 AM.

Nice Escape

Paint codes should be under the bonnet or in the engine bay (think the former).

Mines the same as yours, but has silver (or grey? i forget, its been too long) bumpers.

A call or visit to a Mitsu service centre might be able to provide you with the correct colour. Otherwise you can always see if a place can match the colour.

Liking those weathershields.........
    '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
    Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

As you can see, I can't help much, my whole escape is that color, But I too really like the shields
      Attached Files
      99 NL Escape, ARB bar BIG wishlist-LITTLE budget grrrr

Comment

Your colour scheme is Sophia white and trim(flares) are Legato Grey. Colour codes of W09 and A37 that you will find on the plate under your bonnet, all this information is in our FAQ section here
        http://140.99.20.180/forum/showthread.php?t=8 and here http://140.99.20.180/forum/showthread.php?t=41.
        Dave
        NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
        Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Pickle - I thought it might have been SATELITE SILVER but wasn't sure. I didnt remember seeing the A69 code but I will definately have another look - Thanks guys.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X