Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS (picture)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS (picture)

Greetings all
    This is a fantastic web site.
    Was wondering what you guys think of this 98 3.5ltr manual, i am thinking of buying. It will be my first pajero.
    I was actually looking for a Auto, but drove one that had a terrible delay when i put my foot down, and its put me of the auto.
    The guy reluctantly came down to $13500, its done 180,000Km's, has full leather interior. It has a few scratches, but nothing i couldnt sort for $250, a few interior squeeks. I couldnt find any leakes or obvious signs of problems. Service history is patchy. Any advice? is it a good deal? should i buy?
    cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sreedo; 01-01-08, 02:25 PM.

I would say the auto you tried had a problem, auto boxs on Pajero are normally trouble free. As for the one you are currently looking at seems to be the right price but did you really want a manual? Remember in another 20,000 klms it will need the timing belt and water pump done ($700). From the sounds of the leather interior it is a Luxury Pack which is basically an Exceed anyway so pricing sounds good. Check underneath for obvious scrapes and dents to see if has been used offroad and check on the clutch. Clutch should grab well before the end of pedal travel. If everything else looks ok (tyres windscreen lights) it sounds like a good buy.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

If your looking for a 98-99 mod Pajero, i know where there is one in perfect condition. ?'m not sure of all details, but what I know is, my brothers mother-inlaw is selling hers.
      Its black/charcol grey, auto, 3.5ltre, less then 100,000kms, never been off-road, excellent cond inside & out, top of the range, leather seats, wood grain dashboard in spots, alloy bull bar, 60yr old lady has owned it since new, always serviced on time.
      I just rang my brother to get all the details of the vehicle, I will post the 4 sale details over the next few days, when i get more information.

cheers
      Stuart
      NJ LWB GLS with sunroof, 3.0, Dual fuel, custom built alloy bullbar, Hayman Reese tow bar, tinted windows

Comment

4 Sale
        Pajero Exceed 1999 mod
        180,000kms
        Matallic Black
        8 mnths rego, RWC
        Timber Grain Dash
        Full Leather Interior-Dark Grey
        Bull bar, Tow Bar
        Side Steps/Running boards
        Never been off-road
        Women driver
        Son-Inlaw Selling for Mother-Inlaw
        $17,000 ONO

Definitely worth a look at, first to see will buy

Contact Andrew 0403 147 755
        NJ LWB GLS with sunroof, 3.0, Dual fuel, custom built alloy bullbar, Hayman Reese tow bar, tinted windows

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X