heads ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heads ?

hi all, have got a 92 pajero 3.0 l , i am able to get heads complete from the magna motor , i know the castings are the same but i wanted to know if the rocker gear and cams are suitable for the pajero . parts availability and cost wise if they fit are a better option . i am open to suggestions as what might fit

yes the magna heads do fit but im not sure if the cams are the same. i have a set of magna heads on mine when i had the motor rebuilt.
    Nm exceed twin tanks,genie extractors,sports exhaust,
    Ko2 all terrain, uhf radio, twin battery,arb bullbar,light bar.

More to come soon

Comment

Originally posted by baldyjoe327 View Post
      yes the magna heads do fit but im not sure if the cams are the same. i have a set of magna heads on mine when i had the motor rebuilt.
      Certainly are the same as i have magna heads on mine aswell and am running magna cams aswell i dont think it has changed anything in the way the cars performs on or off the road.get ok economy with city cycle about 11-12 litres per 100 klm.
      GLS MQ Triton 2016 5 Speed Auto , Canopy , Nudge Bar ,UHF , LED Spoties.

Comment

So Magna heads will bolt up, although I just need to use the Magna cams too?

Im just gathering info for the top end rebuild Im going to have to eventually do to my Pajero

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X