X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Fuel warning light

Hi Guys

I have a 92 nh Paj V6,
    i know it has a low fuel warning light in the instrument cluster, but it has never came on, even when fuel is low. is this meant to work or is it just there? bulb is ok.

Thanks
    2013 MY13 VRX

Yes it should work. Put some fuel in a jerry and drive it till it runs out to see if the light ever comes on. Should come on when you have about 10LT left in the tank.
    Cheers, John.
    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Mine guage sits beyond "E" for a while before the light comes on.. though my tank has been beaten around a little bit. But try the jerry can idea too.
      Steele Perkins (#1263)
      NP Pajero with added goodness..

Comment

I didnt even know I had one untill the fuel gauge was sitting right on empty the other day.

Simon

Comment

Hi On my NL if I fill up with fuel as soon as the light illuminates it only takes about 82 lt so there should still be 10lt in the tank
          2005 NP Exceed DiD .TJM Alloy Bull Bar. Dual Battery
          TX3440 UHF. Airtec Snorkel and false floor. Intercooler and sump guard.

Comment

My NH low fuel light starts to glow once Ive driven about 25 - 40kms after hitting the empty mark on the guage.

Comment

HI Guys
              Thanks 4 the info, i guess ive never left the fuel to run that low below the E mark, worried i might run out of fuel..

Ill probably try the jerry can when i get a chance..

Thanks
              2013 MY13 VRX

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X