factory locker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory locker

does anybody no if the factory rear locker was an option on aus. nl pajeros or imports only?
    and if so whats my chances of tracking one down or can i retro fit out my original diff as i was speaking to a friend in south africa who said most nl pajeros there came standard with lockers.are they completly different or just the locking centrers and i was also wondering if our nl's were wired for them?
    any info would be great (i would love to get my hands on one)

Yo Bigbear,

My NH GLS Auto has a rear locker diff and variable suspension. I guessing they came as an option as a friend has exactly the same model and they aren't fitted. Not sure of the Option number on the compliance plate, could try and find out if you like, or maybe dave could assist. Easy to tell if you are looking for one in the wreckers, jut look on the side of thr centre console on the drivers side, there is a big orange warning decal.

Cheers Keith.
    IF I'M NOT HERE, I'M PROBABLY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

1993 NH GLX 3 litre V6, Rear diff lock, Cruise control, Auto, Aluminium bullbar, Std Mags with 265/70/R15 Yokohama Super Diggers.

Comment

Originally posted by wabbsnh View Post
      Yo Bigbear,

could try and find out if you like, or maybe dave could assist.

Cheers Keith.
      Have a look at the FAQ section (Pajero Option Codes). I think the NH models were called Tri Pack. They had Factory Sunroof ,Locker and Cruise.
      Dave
      NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
      Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

thanks for the info guys

cheers peter!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X