Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you fir 32-15/7 tires on standard 93 pajero nh swb

Hey guy,

This is my very first post and im brand new to 4x4ing.

I just bought a 93 pajero nh swb and i wanted to know if you could fit 32 inch tires on it without it having a lift kit or body kit? Im going to put black sunraysias on it tomorrow 15 by 7 inch. also some ideas for the car i was thinking of doing a 2 inch suspension lift with 2 inch coil spacers and a 1 inch body lift. Also with the body lift i know the rear bumper has to be raised cause it attachted to the chassis of the car but other then that like the gear stick and etc does it have to be extended?

Really apprciate guys as im new to this and also if use know any good places to do this things and rough $$$$

Cheers guys

I fit 33" under 2" body lift, and have sagged suspension which will get upgrade soon.

I know that coils spacers are cheap-ish but its better to invest in new springs, especially in such and old car.
    1992 NH SWB GLS Hardtop 5spd 3.0L, TJM Winch bar + winch, 33" Maxxis Bighorn, 2" RAW 4x4 suspension, 2" body lift, Airflow snorkel, Icom IC400Pro + GME AE4705, rear storage w/ Waeco fridge and foldable bed, awning, lots of lights and few other mods

Comment

Originally posted by luke.k1983 View Post
      I know that coils spacers are cheap-ish but its better to invest in new springs, especially in such and old car.
      agreed

Comment

if you are going to run on 32x11.5x15's you need 15x8 inch rims but if you get the 32x10.5x15's 15x7's are fine and with the right offset better to have them wide tracked so to speak of than standard anyway(i run Land Cruiser off set) no problems with wider tyres without any lift but you may need some flexi flares though and i find it's much better to have the wider tyres and wider wheel track helps when off road lots as i have found on both my gen1 NF and gen2 NH ok
        Last edited by NF/NG_Pajero_wa; 29-09-11, 02:47 PM.
        94 NJ Paj LWB 5spd, 2in king springs,torsion bars wound up & droop stops trimmed, alloy bullbar & side steps,full length steel roof rack ,Rally 1000's, 170 night stalkers h/light upgrade h4 replacement globes 55/100, rear work lights, Sony head unit, Uniden 40ch UHF, GME 80ch UHF, 27mhz AM SSB CB, 33' BFG a/t's on 15' 60ser L/Cruiser chrome rims, Snorkel rebuilt motor g/box & rear diff with auto lokka lot more to come

Comment

thanks for that guys appricate it

Comment

I'm running 33"s and all I touched was the suspension. I have a 2" lift and they fit fine.
            2007 NS X, SWB, 3.2L Di-D, Automatic. Accessories: iCom UHF, Dual Battery System, Nudge Bar and an Engel for keeping the important stuff cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergepaj93 View Post
              Hey guy,

This is my very first post and im brand new to 4x4ing.

I just bought a 93 pajero nh swb and i wanted to know if you could fit 32 inch tires on it without it having a lift kit or body kit? Im going to put black sunraysias on it tomorrow 15 by 7 inch. also some ideas for the car i was thinking of doing a 2 inch suspension lift with 2 inch coil spacers and a 1 inch body lift. Also with the body lift i know the rear bumper has to be raised cause it attachted to the chassis of the car but other then that like the gear stick and etc does it have to be extended?

Really apprciate guys as im new to this and also if use know any good places to do this things and rough $$$$

Cheers guys
              Gday mate,
              Dont know if this is helpful, but what i've done is fit 40mm oversize coils ($189 pair), wound up the torsion bar. and fitted 16 inch wheels with 265x75 tyres. (basically 32 inch). Close to 3 inch lift without actual body lift. (on '94 nj lwb). Went for zero offset and this takes tyres to very edge of flares. No rubbing whatsoever.

Cheers
              94 NJ GLS, 2" lift, Tough Dog susp.,ARB steel bar, spots, steel sliders,150 litre tank, Safari snorkel, 16' alloys with Dualers, GME gear, wife with 95 NJ GLX, 4 kids and a mortgage that wont go away.

Comment

I'm running 33 x 12.5 hankooks on my 93 NH lwb. Tough dog std night rear coils and re indexed std torsion bars to take the std nose down position out of it (I think the front sits about an inch higher than std, but only to match the std rear hight). Most will say it can't be done but mine doesn't scrub at all even at full flex. Not sure on the rim offset but its very close to std. I'll post a pic flexed up to prove it when i get a chance
                Cheers, Christmas
                94 NJ, MODS: Auto conversion, 1/4 chop, custom front and rear bar, 2" lift, 33x12.5" hankooks, rear sway bar removed, HID headlights, HID nite stalker 200's, rear LED work lights, red arc dual battery system, tekonsha primus brake controller, UHF, gps running ozi explorer and hema maps, suspension seats, power windows, DVD players, rhino racks holding shovel, high lift, awning, PVC rod holder and alloy basket

Comment

Sorry about the spelling and grammar, my windows phone has a mind of its own haha.
                  Cheers, Chris
                  94 NJ, MODS: Auto conversion, 1/4 chop, custom front and rear bar, 2" lift, 33x12.5" hankooks, rear sway bar removed, HID headlights, HID nite stalker 200's, rear LED work lights, red arc dual battery system, tekonsha primus brake controller, UHF, gps running ozi explorer and hema maps, suspension seats, power windows, DVD players, rhino racks holding shovel, high lift, awning, PVC rod holder and alloy basket

Comment

hi, lifted my nh 30 mm in suspension and running 33x16 inch patrol rims no problem, looks a bit silly when I put my 31x15 sunnies back on for towing

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X