Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie, 97 SWB NK

Hi all,

New here but have had my shortie for a while (6 years - '97 SWB NK). Just thought I'd say hello. Love the car (always wanted a shortie Paj) and have added the ARB treatment over the years (did the same to a Sierra back in the day). All good except for today, when the dreaded oil leak started happening...a couple of drops but needing camshaft seals as per inspection...first thing that's ever gone wrong with it so I guess not too bad. Anyways, just wanted to say hi and look forward to chatting with you all.
    huarache24

And good to see you here as well. Don't see too many NK shorty's on the road nowadays.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

yeah...I've seen a few (you tend to spot them your own car I guess) but not many...funny just in my block there's an NJ and a NL swb too. I just love the shorty version personally...considering the newbie in the diesel but this one is doing the job atm. Just gotta fix this little leak...
      huarache24

Comment

I had an NA shorty, sold it few yrs ago

Now i have an NH swb my son drives & i have a new NS 3.8
        Cheers,
        Andrew

2007 NS SWB R V6 Auto - Tow Bar & Lift, Thule Aero Bars, TomTom GO720
        1991 NH 2.6 SWB Manual - Michelin AT's, Thule Roofbars, Alloy Bullbar,Hella Lamps, Pedders 1" Lift

Comment

nice...yeah, I think I'm stuck with the shorties for life...or until a kid pops out or something to warrant the extra doors...i have kinda considered the new SWB in the diesel but have never had one (a diesel), specs look good too.
          huarache24

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X