6g72 distributor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6g72 distributor

looking for a 6g72 distributor for nh, was wondering what price should be for second hand one and if any one had one for sale?
    Thanks
    '93 NH 3Ltr V6 MAN, petrol\lpg, 31 ATs

pick a part if wreching 92 paj, is that a 6g72? might be able to get one off that. i hope

Comment

pick a part Kilsyth had a couple still with 3l ones with motors a couple of weeks ago
      Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
      Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

ill go there tomorow arvo, are they easy to take out???
        ill be able to figure it out eventually but if there were any tips or advice that would save me time and avoid damaging something that would be great.
        Thanks

Comment

See what they are going for I'll sell you one for $55 posted.
          Cheers

Comment

just go for bogger's pick a part wanted $75 for the last dizzy i bought off them
            Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
            Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

cool thanks heaps, im going there tomorrow anyway to have a look and hopfully get a powersteering cooler pipe, i called them and they said it was 42 bucks for the dizzy but if they dont have any ill order that one off you bogger.

unless bogger you have a p\s cooler pipe aswell?

Comment

I will have the pipe ................send me a pick ........................it's free as save sending it to the scrappers. Is it the flexible one if so can go in the same bag as dizzy no extra post
                Cheers
                ps Greg thanks for the list ..................... funnily enough some valuable parts are cheap and the other are dear ? Harmonic balancers for example $23 ................ I'll buy some of them lol Not sure how they sort their pricing?

Comment

its the metal loop that sits down low behind the rad

Comment

The power steering cooler is what that is.
                    97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
                    97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

Originally posted by Bogger View Post
                      ps Greg thanks for the list ..................... funnily enough some valuable parts are cheap and the other are dear ? Harmonic balancers for example $23 ................ I'll buy some of them lol Not sure how they sort their pricing?
                      its because they don't differentiate between makes and models, every vehicles parts are the same price, I like there specials months where things like bonnets and guards are all 20 or 30 dollars each. Daughter pranged her magna last year and they had the same model same colour in stock and 2 guards, bonnet, all lights, bumper and tailgate in matching colour cost her $200, the magna she damaged the tailgate and rear bar on, which her insurance repaired was over 2 grand , worst part was there was one in the colour of hers sitting next to the one i got my bits off but the lady wouldn't let me repair hers. Upside was daughter pranged hers on saturday morning, i had it repaired and returned by monday night, the lady she hit was off the road for over a month as he panel beater couldn't find the parts, and he was located less than a k from pick a part, i just laughed.

Comment

pulled my dizzy out today and found the shaft to be quite stiff to turn buy hand, just like another thread i found on hear that the bearings were seized and it was causing the optic sensor to get quite hot and for it to malfunction and kill all the ignition system. So i sprayed some wd40 around in there and kept turning shaft by hand and it all freed up and spinning freely, took the paj for a drive and havnt had the taco bouncing or car dying on me. dont know how long it will last but ill see how it goes.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X