Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4WD Action shoot

From 4wd Action forum

Pajo is indeed correct, I'm still looking for a Gen 2 Paj to shoot in Sydney for a buying used article. If you've got a NH, NK, NJ or NL Pajero with a bullbar, off-road tyres and a bit of lift and you'd like to see your rig featured in the mag, then shoot me through a few pics to [email protected].

So send a few photos to Travis and get your rig in the mag.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Shame its sydney
    MY14 NW GLX-R 3.2L Auto Build Thread
    Fitted: 265/70R17 Kanati Mud Hogs. Ultimate Suspension HD Front EHD + bags rear. MM Towbar. OL Bullbar. SPV EGR Mod. Bushskinz Bash Plates x4. Roleys Rear Bar Protector. Icom IC-400Pro. Rhino Pioneer Tradie Rack. CTEK CTD250S w/ Dual Bats. Airtec Snorkel. Scangauge II. Blackvue Dash Cam. TC mod. Autosafe Half Barrier. Masten TPMS. Drifta Custom Drawers w/ Mounted Compressor. 47L ARB Fridge. Domin8rX Winch. Towing an MDC stepthrough.

Comment

I got a call from a guy from 4wd action, they wanted to do a photo shoot with my paj, somewhere in Adelaide , the photographer never rang me,,, that was a year ago,
      Not sure what's happened,,, I was a wee bit excited.
      NX ARB bar totally stock,, for now and the trusty old NM Exceed ,Injected LPG. ARB Sahara bar 12000lb Tigerz11winch,Lightforce genisis ,2x stealth LED bars, rear LED reverse light, GU Patrol black wheels 32"BFGs ,custom alloy roof rack with twin awnings,, snorkel, Milford barrier, custom rear storage ,triple batteries,fridge slide,Pioneer touchscreen unit, 50L Waeco,UHF,lots of scratches down the sides, new super powerful engine!,bash plates, 3" lift,polyairs Dobinsons,extractors ,Maxtrax

Comment

Do you know when the photo shoot is gus?
        Might send an email through if its not to soon, gotta replace a ball joint before my rig goea anywhere.
        97' NK 3ltr GLX LWB Manual | 3" lift | Wildcat headers | K&N air filter | 2.8 crawl gears | 4Terrain clutch | 2.25" exhaust | Factory locker rear | TJM 10,000lb winch | TJM snorkel
        97' NL GLS LWB Auto | 6G75 3.8ltr | Redback Headers

Comment

Contact Travis Pauly, as far as I know he is still looking for one.
          Dave......not Gus!
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

If they ever do a shooting in VIC I could supply my old rust bucket
            Ok, not really rusty, but was already sliding down a hill on the left side, floating down a creek that was deeper than expected, got stuck up to the windscreen in mudholes and survived my driving style for years without complaints.
            Could be posted in the section for undestructable cars that won't let you down, just ignore the scratches and little dints ROFL
            '94 2.8TD, 2" lift, low mount winch, bullbar, roofrack, UHF, custom drawers, HID spotties, cam, GPS....
            Password for all my files: downunder

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X