JUL 98 NL GLS wide body door remote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUL 98 NL GLS wide body door remote

Hi I am trying to identify the correct remote for my car I have two possible numbers so far. The following numbers are on the circuit board.

Two button remotes:

G8D-522M-A
    G8D-525M-A

I would really appreciate if someone who has the same model and is lucky enough to have a remote, could confirm which is correct I would be very grateful.

thanks in advance
    Peter

None of them, the NL one is different I could only get one genuine.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

Originally posted by peter_au18 View Post
      Hi I am trying to identify the correct remote for my car I have two possible numbers so far. The following numbers are on the circuit board.

Two button remotes:

G8D-522M-A
      G8D-525M-A

I would really appreciate if someone who has the same model and is lucky enough to have a remote, could confirm which is correct I would be very grateful.

thanks in advance
      Peter
      Hi Peter,

It seems Rick is on the money. I have a 6/98 NL GLS with remote lock/unlock (2 buttons). I don't see either of those numbers on the circuit board. Here is a photo for you:

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...1&d=1384469305

Yuk, it needs a clean.

Cheers
      Martin
      Attached Files
      Sold my faithful old NL Paj as of July 2015. Moved over to an MU-X. Fond memories of the Paj. Was just to heavy on fuel for towing the van.

Comment

Not all NL's had remotes, the quickest is to ring Mitsubishi with your Vin.
        Rick
        Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***

Comment

And the is no aftermarket remote for the NL only genuine and cost about $200.
          Rick

Comment

I have one here and board is numbered G8D-420M-A

Comment

Thanks guys, could I get a photo of the front of one of the remotes, sorry to be a pain.

Comment

Originally posted by peter_au18 View Post
                Thanks guys, could I get a photo of the front of one of the remotes, sorry to be a pain.
                Is this what you're after?

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...1&d=1384502451

Cheers
                Martin
                Attached Files
                Sold my faithful old NL Paj as of July 2015. Moved over to an MU-X. Fond memories of the Paj. Was just to heavy on fuel for towing the van.

Comment

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
                  And the is no aftermarket remote for the NL only genuine and cost about $200.
                  Rick
                  Thanks, this confirms where I got to.

Locksmiths etc didn't have anything for it (NL) - and Mitsubishi asked for $280.

Cheers
                  2013 NW GLXR (MY14) Auto

Comment

Found this
                    http://performanceforums.com/forums/...my-Delica-L400

Comment

Martin thanks, that looks exactly the same as a TF Magna remote

Comment

Ebay TF Magna Remote

Comment

just replace it with a generic aftermarket kit, you only need to mount 1 solenoid to the drivers door and the factory central locking still works. Only problem would be is if it also has an immobilser function in your original setup, in which case repalce it with a complete alarm..

Did it on my Mums Pulsar during the week a complete kit with 2 remotes was $60 ( you can get cheaper on ebay) and about an hours work and her remote central locking all works again.
                          Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
                          Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

Funny that you should mention this, as this is exactly what I was about to do to my NL, as I have only one remote which no longer works. I noticed on eBay that the kits with remotes and solonoids are about $30 delivered - seemed a no brainer to me.........hope I'm right
                            98 NL GLS - ARB compressor, LED conversion on all interior lights, GME UHF, Pioneer SD Stereo, Alloy bull bar, 13,500lb winch, Dual Batt, switch and outlet panel in place of useless centre pod, rear drawers

Under construction - GQ coils

Comment

I also did a similar thing - I installed an entry level alarm and connected it to the central locking.

Fr the price of one Mitsi factore remote I now have an alarm/immobiliser/remote central locking and two remotes which have batteries that are easy to purchase and replace.
                              Silver NT VRX Di-D

ARB bullbar | snorkel | Bushskinz & Boo’s guards | UltraGauge MX | 2" lift | Cooper AT3 LT's | dual battery | Superwinch X9 | 80ltr diesel tank | 22ltr water tank | aux trans cooler | MM Lockup Mate | GME UHF | locker/TC mod | SPV EGR | rear LED work light | rhino platform | ARB awning | rear drawers ... & plenty of scratches

My Build Thread - HERE

Previously - NL Pajero (now owned by Forum member 'Gemster')

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X