Where to get front lower control arm bushes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get front lower control arm bushes

Does anyone know where to get lower control arm bushes? Preferably rubber.
    Andrew

MQ Triton GLX+ dual cab ute, EGR canopy, roof vent, tubliner and towbar. 6 speed manual, almost stock

Treg 1.5T Offroad Trailer with Polyblock Hitch, genuine Pajero wheels, 2x spares, Cooper 31" ATRs, four jerry can holders, tie down rails and soon to come tonneau cover

I've got some from here --> http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2-Front-L...item58a1407564

Have to buy 2 sets for the whole car so about $80 to your door.
    haven't fitted them so can't comment on how they go but they look and feel the goods
    2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.
    2006 KJ Cherokee, CRD+lazy shift. Ironman springs and OME shocks, MoPar skids.

Comment

Thanks dhula. I have heard conflicting reports on the Suzukisuper bushes, so will be keen to hear how you go. Are you planning to fit them soon?
      Andrew

MQ Triton GLX+ dual cab ute, EGR canopy, roof vent, tubliner and towbar. 6 speed manual, almost stock

Treg 1.5T Offroad Trailer with Polyblock Hitch, genuine Pajero wheels, 2x spares, Cooper 31" ATRs, four jerry can holders, tie down rails and soon to come tonneau cover

Comment

Originally posted by AndyNH91 View Post
        Thanks dhula. I have heard conflicting reports on the Suzukisuper bushes, so will be keen to hear how you go. Are you planning to fit them soon?
        Have only just finished fitting MaxiTrac branded (made by Nolathane as far as I can find out) bushes throughout the car. I got the SS bushes as I was worried because the way the front chassis mounted bush fits is different to the OEM method. In the end I took the plunge and went for it so the SS ones are sitting on the shelf for now.

I've only done 3-4k kms on the maxitrac bushes so am waiting to see long term how they go so it might be a while till I fit the SS ones.

I have used SS parts before and had no probs but never bushes so can't made a personal comment
        2010 NT Activ, DiD+lazy shift. Bushskins+Boo's, Kings springs+Monroe shocks+Firestone Airbags, MM towbar, MM nudgebar.

Comment

I take it that you are happy with the MaxiTrack bushes? I guess I shouldn't be focussed just on rubber bushes.
          Andrew

Comment

So far they are doing well. I've used Nolathane and SuperPro bushes in the past (Not on Paj tho) and the MaxiTrac are performing in the same way.

If I was to do it over and knowing what I know now, I reckon I'd go SuperPro as it'd be a far easier job replacing the bushes due to some of the front ones needing the OEM outer shell to stay in place - The lower rear bush especially is a PITA to get out, or at least mine where.

Comment

Originally posted by dhula View Post
              So far they are doing well. I've used Nolathane and SuperPro bushes in the past (Not on Paj tho) and the MaxiTrac are performing in the same way.

If I was to do it over and knowing what I know now, I reckon I'd go SuperPro as it'd be a far easier job replacing the bushes due to some of the front ones needing the OEM outer shell to stay in place - The lower rear bush especially is a PITA to get out, or at least mine where.
              Thanks dhula!
              Andrew

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X