Front Pulley Holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Pulley Holder

For those of you that never got round to making a pulley holder for the front main pulley (the one on the crankshaft) and don't like the prices of them from stores because they charge a mint $$$.

This was listed on e-bay recently. I've bought one and it works nicely and is well made.

ebay item: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/350711296...84.m1497.l2649

Regards
    Red
    Pajero NJ 3.5 V45w DOHC Manual.

Mods- Snorkel, LCD Mirror w/ Reverse Day/Night Camera, Ultrasonic Reverse Distance, King Cobra Stereo, S/S Tube Sidesteps, SMD Interior / Exterior Lights, Floodlights, Removable 12'' Enclosed Subwoofer, Alarmed (microwave / tamper / GPS), custom Carbon Fibre Window surrounds, Chrome mirrors covers, Electronic Rust protector, Bullbar, Rev 1.3 lifters & valves, flexible s/s heater & radiator hoses, silcone vacuum hose, Orange Racing hose, 4Terrain HD clutch.

Thanks, is it strong enough? hard to tell in the pic.
    Rick
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
      Thanks, is it strong enough? hard to tell in the pic.
      Rick
      The Handle is 8mm thick steel, 25mm wide and approx. 500mm long, comes in the case and the inserts appear to be hardened steel. The 'Y" pivot pin is 10mm steel. I would say strong enough for all normal applications you use these for and best it's cheap !!.
      Last edited by RedSector; 07-12-13, 10:26 AM.

Mods- Snorkel, LCD Mirror w/ Reverse Day/Night Camera, Ultrasonic Reverse Distance, King Cobra Stereo, S/S Tube Sidesteps, SMD Interior / Exterior Lights, Floodlights, Removable 12'' Enclosed Subwoofer, Alarmed (microwave / tamper / GPS), custom Carbon Fibre Window surrounds, Chrome mirrors covers, Electronic Rust protector, Bullbar, Rev 1.3 lifters & valves, flexible s/s heater & radiator hoses, silcone vacuum hose, Orange Racing hose, 4Terrain HD clutch.

Comment

I bought a 'heavy duty' exhaust pipe expander from that mob a few months back.....lets just say that the metal they use was so soft it folded over the threads before it even marked the mild steel exhaust...

And then when I dropped it back to them and wanted my money back, I only got about half of it back as the 'free' postage was incorporated into the original purchase price. For the sake of a few dollars Ive walked away from it.

Comment

Well this one worked fine for me.... and I'm not known for not breaking tools !

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X