X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shogun 2000
    replied
    bugger x2, I want a set to put on my blister guard NL GLS like this,,

Last edited by Shogun 2000; 12-12-13, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Alex86
    replied
    bugger!

Leave a comment:

• Kpaj
    replied
    Originally posted by Alex86 View Post
    Here's a photo, little late sorry, of one of the flares on the Escape. Don't know if they are still available or not... they appeared to be in quite good condition.

Alex, Thank you for the pm. I rang the place advised and they told me that they were not available. Rarer than gold and just as sought after!!!
    Thanks anyway. John

Leave a comment:

• Alex86
    replied
    Here's a photo, little late sorry, of one of the flares on the Escape. Don't know if they are still available or not... they appeared to be in quite good condition.

Leave a comment:

• Alex86
    started a topic full set of escape flares!

full set of escape flares!

I've found a full set of silver escape flares that are in good order. I know a few people have been trying to find them previously. If you'd like to know where just pm me, I dont want the general public taking them before a forum member, but they are available generally.

also escape side steps too.

There were also factory flares on an NH and an NK I think they were..

edit

apologies, i'll give some more details...

The items are all in Melbourne.

$13 for each flare (I believe that to be each wheel arch, not each individual piece considering the rear arches are two-piece)
    $30 for each side step
    And there's a towbar for $50. Could do with a rub-back and re-paint though. I didn't check the compliance plate but I grabbed a similar one which was stamped for 2270kg.
    Last edited by Alex86; 08-12-13, 12:28 PM.

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X