Rock slider side step GROUP BUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock slider side step GROUP BUY

I am getting some heavy duty side steps/ rock sliders made up for my LWB NJ.
    I was wondering wile I am at it if anyone else was interested?

I am South of Adelaide, but I am happy to organise freight.
    My mate is pricing the materials up this week.
    Green LWB NJ Very low Ks (less then 100k) Turbo Diesel.
    Snorkel, 31" Muddies, UHF, custom stereo.
    On the way- small lift, side steps, custom rack with custom awning, rear light.

afternoon
    I would be very interested, however mine is a SWB and NH, not sure were the differences lay with the chassis, keep us informed
    1994 JDM 2.8TD SWB,UNIDEN UHF, 4300KG WINCH, MAXXIS BRAVO AT, ALLOY BAR, SAFARI SNORKEL, WORK IN PROGRESS

Comment

I wonder if NJ brackets would be the same or similar to NT?
      Bushskinz, as you probably know is $799 a pair. 42mm O/Dx3.2mm wall thickness, plus 6mm aluminium checker plate. Is he aiming to be cheaper? Although, I guess he wouldn't know yet 'til he costs materials and his labour?
      Have you any drawings/diagrams, or even photos of his/your designs?
      You've put yourself in it now, haven't you? I am South of Adelaide as well.
      I have a bent up NT passenger side, side step, for comparison. lol.
      Last edited by Silver Streak; 08-12-13, 05:03 PM.
      Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
      Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

evening
        I have priced up material at around $110 plus gst, then its just the welding and bending, that is using 32nb 4mm wall, 3mm checker plate, and some 6/10mm flat bar.
        1994 JDM 2.8TD SWB,UNIDEN UHF, 4300KG WINCH, MAXXIS BRAVO AT, ALLOY BAR, SAFARI SNORKEL, WORK IN PROGRESS

Comment

Group buys ! Or are you making them up with your mate & selling?

Let's just make this clear as Admin we will at times alow group buys on product that is not easily obtained & numbers help in getting production.. However all money paid by forum members should be paid to the Business direct the owners of this forum, (Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria) & the Administrators take no responsibility for any orders given or money paid.

Gus
          On behalf of the Admin Team.
          VX 200 Series 4.5L Twin Turbo-Diesel V8 Landcruiser HERE
          NM Exceed 3.2 DID Auto Pajero. (SOLD) With a few Mods. HERE

How to get Forum Decals

Comment

Very interested in finding out about these for my NH LWB. I live in Perth and was looking to make my own but have no pipe Bender. Even if I just get all the metal sent over to me all pre bent and I can weld it all together. Let us know how you go with these

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Streak View Post
              I wonder if NJ brackets would be the same or similar to NT?
              Bushskinz, as you probably know is $799 a pair. 42mm O/Dx3.2mm wall thickness, plus 6mm aluminium checker plate. Is he aiming to be cheaper? Although, I guess he wouldn't know yet 'til he costs materials and his labour?
              Have you any drawings/diagrams, or even photos of his/your designs?
              You've put yourself in it now, haven't you? I am South of Adelaide as well.
              I have a bent up NT passenger side, side step, for comparison. lol.
              I assumed that the gen3 steps wouldn't fit the gen2
              And that $800 was way to much. but still waiting on a quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post
                Group buys ! Or are you making them up with your mate & selling?

Let's just make this clear as Admin we will at times alow group buys on product that is not easily obtained & numbers help in getting production.. However all money paid by forum members should be paid to the Business direct the owners of this forum, (Pajero 4WD Club of Victoria) & the Administrators take no responsibility for any orders given or money paid.

Gus
                On behalf of the Admin Team.
                Thanks Gus.

I just thought I would let everyone know about it.
                Once I have a price I will only be contacted by phone or Email.

Comment

I am interested wife already claims my Nj is too high I still think it needs a 2inch body life so these could double as a step for her.
                  1994 NJ Pajero GLS 3lt 5spd 2inch EFS+Kings suspension lift, RAW Nitro shocks, 16x8 black sunraysias,265/75R16 Maxxis 771,Narva 175 driving lights, TJM Nudge bar,outdoors-r-us snorkel,tail gate table, in car fishing rod holders and more to come.
                  Wish list- winch bar and winch, LED light bar and body lift and 285's would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Damospaj View Post
                    I am interested wife already claims my Nj is too high I still think it needs a 2inch body life so these could double as a step for her.
                    Thats the main reason I am getting mine done now. My girlfriend got used to not having side steps untill I got bigger tires, then she put hr foot down

Comment

afternoon douggeh
                      if I was you I would take the girlfriend with you next time you go off-road, I would then get stuck and mention just how good lockers are , you could get lucky, just a thought

Comment

Definatley keen on a price. Bashed mine up at jakem a farm with a few of the guys from the forum a few weeks ago.
                        Adventure b4 Dementure

Comment

Originally posted by SWB ANDY View Post
                          afternoon douggeh
                          if I was you I would take the girlfriend with you next time you go off-road, I would then get stuck and mention just how good lockers are , you could get lucky, just a thought
                          Nah, she can just get out and push.

...still waiting on a price. He had a full time job at the moment.

Comment

Might try the body life and lokka trick on the missus Thanks more great advice from the forum lol .
                            1994 NJ Pajero GLS 3lt 5spd 2inch EFS+Kings suspension lift, RAW Nitro shocks, 16x8 black sunraysias,265/75R16 Maxxis 771,Narva 175 driving lights, TJM Nudge bar,outdoors-r-us snorkel,tail gate table, in car fishing rod holders and more to come.
                            Wish list- winch bar and winch, LED light bar and body lift and 285's would be nice.

Comment

Hi. I might be interested if its not too late. Just depends on the total price and shipping.
                              1994 NJ GLS Pajero 3L Auto, Tigerz11 steel rack and awning, Alloy BB, Yokohama Geolander AT/S, Narva Driving Lights, Soon to be lifted!

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X