Merry Xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Xmas

Just a bit of Xmas cheer for all the members and safe travels for you and your families.
    Anyone travelling the Fraser Area or anywhere in Oz for that matter if you have any parts failure and I can help out over the holidays regards getting something to you in the middle of B F of nowhere to get back mobile again contact me thru the club here or send me a pm for phone number before you leave.
    Travel safe keep the rubber side down and see you in the New Year
    Bogger
    Last edited by Bogger; 10-12-13, 07:42 AM.

Merry Christmas to you and the other Paj Forumites too!

Stay safe and enjoy the Festive Season.

Chers,
    Sally
    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

Originally posted by Bogger View Post
      Just a bit of Xmas cheer for all the members and safe travels for you and your families.
      Anyone travelling the Fraser Area or anywhere in Oz for that matter if you have any parts failure and I can help out over the holidays regards getting something to you in the middle of B F of nowhere to get back mobile again contact me thru the club here or send me a pm for phone number before you leave.
      Travel safe keep the rubber side down and see you in the New Year
      Bogger
      You are a decent bloke bogger, christmas cheer to you and your family also.

Cheers, Jim.
      99 nl gls 3.5l auto full leather & woodgrain trim, leather seats, ABS, chrome rear bumper and mirrors, split aircon, standard 50mm factory body lift, dual airbags and 277,000 km on clock, tranny and engine oil coolers. NEW: Reconditioned heads, new camshafts, new radiator, new water pump, New timing belt and tensioner. Brand new set of LT 265/70/16 Maxxis Bravo 771 AT. NG 3.0 Litre 5 spd man superwagon as project. Now registered and on the dirt. NEEDED: MORE MONEY!

Comment

Heading of to Tasmania for 3 weeks, hopefully the Pajero will good as last time I went 2 years the gearbox failed just before Moree. Ending up with a rental VE Commodore .

Comment

Ho Ho Ho!! (are we still able to say that??)

Merry Christmas and safe holiday travels to everyone.

Cheers
          Phil
          Last edited by Dadeo; 11-12-13, 12:47 PM.
          '94 NJ GLS 2.8 TD Manual

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X