Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wear to buy the replacement solenoids etc

Howdy,
    Going throughthe process of eliminating what the problem is regarding the flashing lights of the free wheel hubs, it appears that the 'yellow' solenoid is not working.
    Well, when we pull the hose off this you can't hear anything, I don't know how else to check it.
    Where is the best place to buy replacements?

I had a quick talk to an auto electrican and he told me originals are around $200.00 but he gets them else where for half the price.

I'd let him but I found out he has a reputation of 'finding other things' that had to be replaced also.
    And of course he may be right, so if not the solenoids I'd need to find the actuator replacement part.
    Thanks Col
    Last edited by hop234; 10-08-07, 10:06 AM. Reason: Spelling mistakes and left out some important words!

Wat exactly is your issue?

Comment

Originally posted by 6G74 View Post
      Wat exactly is your issue?
      Hi 6G74,

We have an issue with the front wheel hubs not disengaging. The lights continually flash.

I started a thread 4 weeks ago asking the question about how to fix it (called "91 NH SWB - Help with Flashing lights"), and am now gradully working through the solutions till I find the right one. At the moment I am up to checking the solenoid and actuator.

Sorry, had a few spelling mistakes through my original post...
      Should be:

* it appears that the 'yellow' solenoid is NOT working.
      * when we pull the hose off this you CAN'T hear anything, I don't know how else to check it.
      * so if not the solenoids I'd need to find the ACTUATOR replacement part

Sorry about the confusion!
      Thanks Col.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X