Wheel patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel patterns

I am looking at getting a spare set of wheels and off-road tyres for my NJ. Could anyone help me with the stud patterns? I see lots of ads saying will fit any 6 bolt pattern 4x4 and other indicating they will only fit toyota etc. I wold like to get sunraysias if I could. So is there a generic 6 bolt stud pattern or are the major 4x4s all different?

Sunraysia stud patterns are generic for most popular 4wd's, but what you need to look at is the offset of the rim. Try around -13.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Thanks Pickle
      Is there a list somewhere of what rims would fit my NJ? For instance do the steel wheels of the series 1 paj fit mine? Maybe I'm not quite understanding offset. I think it is the amount of "dish" in the rim, yeah?

Comment

have a look here for description and how to measure offset

https://www.rsracing.com/tech-wheel.html#backspace
        '93 NH GLX LWB - Snorkel - Cargo Barrier - 305/70/16's - Long Range Tank - 2" Body Lift - 2" Suspension Lift - Winch - Overhead console/UHF/Lots of Switches - Dual batts - Factory Rear Locker - Front Lokka - Rear drawers - Compressor & Air Tank - Engine Swap 3.8 VP Commodore v6

Comment

you can successfully use series 1 rims on a series 2 Pajero. The offset is different, but only by about 12mm from memory. I used 16X6 NF Pajero rims on my NL for about 5 years.
          NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
          NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X