Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti Lock Brake System (ABS)

Moin Moin,

How do I can check if I have a ABS - System installed or not?

I'm quite glueless since I realize that things are completely different on Pajero's in Middle East.

My Lady is a 1998 NL with 6G72/Automatic trans.

Thx

Lukas

Hi, is your "Lady" upper class?

Does your NL have Crome mirrors etc. Have a look here, however this is for the Australian market.

https://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=8
    02 NM 3.2, Auto, Exceed, I/C and sump guards, L&B 2" lift, 265/75/16 OPAT2.

Comment

If you have ABS, the power supply for it will be mounted on the positive cable of the battery. A separate little 3 cm cube, Also the ABS warning light should flash when you turn the ignition on. If all else fails, look at the front axles and see if you have electrical cabling going to each wheel. If you do, you have ABS.

Comment

No ABS and No Airbags on mine.... We Die Like Real Men up here....

Gemster....
        YES. ITS A MITZY . 97 NL 3.5 GLS AUTO (Formally owned by geopaj)__ Snorkel ,2 Uniden Uhfs , Roof Console, 2"lift, TT Suspension, Dual bat, Redarc System, BFG KO2's All Terrains, 55L sub tank, Pioneer sound, Milford cargo barrier, Extractors, SS exhaust, Rear camp light, Free Wheel Hubs, Improved Rear Storage unit, Alarm, Led interior lamps...
        And a 1999 NL LWB... Called 'Project Covid".. Stock Standard.
        ..Both with No Airbags. We die like real Men

Comment

There's always the "stomp on the brakes" test and see if the wheels lock up

But in all seriousness the easiest way is as erad mentioned.
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

If you have a big aluminium manifold (block) with lots of steel pipes coming out of it directly in front of the brake booster you have ABS
            2010 NT RX diesel manual, bushskinz intercooler + sump guards, factory alloy bulbar, GME TX3400 UHF, Donaldson secondary fuel filter, Bilstein/Kings/Polyair lift, Hankook Dynapro ATM 265/70/17.
            1998 NL GLS V6 auto LWB with ARB Deluxe Winch Bar, ALDI 9500lb winch, ARB onboard compressor, Hankook Dynapro AT/M 265/70/16s.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X