Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had problems with ABS?

Hello,
    I have a 92 model. The ABS motor today has decided to run all the time. Even with the vehicle switched off. I am just inquiring has anyone had this fault before? The vehicle manual does not give the ABS system a great of attention.

Regards

Leigh

have a nl petrol and the abs light comes on when i select 4hL / 4LL.This light will not go out untill i restart the car. doesn't seem to efect anything though.does the abs motor make any noise?

Comment

Had the same thign stuck out in the middle of know where, was real happy bout that one - turned out to be the abs actuator relay located next to the pump / actuator itself.

Comment

My ABS light comes on when the vehicle has been driven for a while, but will sometimes go off when you turn off and restart car.

you can test the ABS computer for fault codes with a LED fault tester as per the Factory manual on disk that i got off Ebay.
        2003 NP 3.2 DI-D LWB 5spd-DVD Entertainment unit-Narva 175 blue's-Side Steps-Uniden UHO15SX-Garmin GPS16 and Oziexplorer-ARB On Board air-Polyairs-Airtek Snorkel-Khumo KL78's-Headrest DVD players- Ironman Lift kit- 12000lb winch- Dual Batteries - Redarc isolator-Bushskinz intercooler guard.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X