NL Escape factory handbook???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL Escape factory handbook???

Well I have bought my first Pajero, 99 NL Escape, pick her up on Saturday and I did notice when I drove her that there is no factory books in the glove box
    Can anyone tell me where I can obtain or purchase a factory hand book for this vehicle, I don't mean the service one I am after the the one that tells you all the buttons and dials and so on, so I can familiarise my self with my new toy
    99 NL Escape, ARB bar BIG wishlist-LITTLE budget grrrr

Wreckers, eBay, post a WTB on this forum ???

Comment

If i was home id gladly photocopy mine for you...

but Mitsu could also possibly provide one.
      Ebay is a good option.

is it bought from a dealer? maybe they can track a copy down for you...

my first car (and first Paj) was (still is) a 99 NL Escape too. love it, and hope you do too.
      '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
      Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

Well I did get my new(2nd hand) 99 NL Escape on Saturday and haven't stopped driving since, very nice to drive and I am certainly enjoying it.
        I am curious though as to what pressures are best for city/road type driving??
        I am also still finding little gismo's and hidey holes all over the place, this 4x4 certainlt has no shortage of places to put stuff.
        99 NL Escape, ARB bar BIG wishlist-LITTLE budget grrrr

Comment

Actually, where abouts are you- Melbourne by any chance?
          Might be a way to organise a photocopy of mine...

not too sure on best pressures, but when inflated to whats on the placard they visually appear a little underinflated. put them up another two or three psi and they look more like they should and it seems to drive nicely. can't remember the figures, its been so long!

now... wheres the photo of yours?
          '99 NL Escape, Manual - Bullbar, roofrack, cargo barrier, D697LT, Tough Dogs, dual batts, rear draws, Narva 225 HID, UHF, led bar etc
          Towing: 4.8m Savage Centurion half-cab w/75hp Mariner

'99 NL GLS SWB, Auto - Bullbar, D697LT, spotties, UHF, Koni adjustables & King springs.

Wanted: Adventure.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X