Vibrating under left side when on corrugations,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrating under left side when on corrugations,

I noticed recently a strong vibration somewhere under the front passenger side of the car when on rough/corrugated roads. Almost sounds like the spring vibrating? Anywhere i couks start looking before taking it to the mechanic and throwing $$$ at it?? Cheers

Check the exhaust heat shield and the exhaust cat/muffler directly under the LHS front seat floor. Could be a loose heat shield.

Either way, stick your head under there and see what moves...

Cheers

Bennie
    2005 NP DiD auto. The family bus. Dual batteries, snorkel, one side step, King Springs lift, Koni shocks, rear airman airbags, Provent catch can, 81L LRA tank (awesome!). Other rides: "Ruby Scoo" my lifted L series Subaru and my "Redback" Targa top Brumby - only mods are 5 poster bullbar and nicer dashboard from a coupe

Comment

Also check where the exhaust pipe bolts to the trans.
      02 NM Pajero 3.2 DID Auto with Snorkel, Turbosmart Dual Stage Boost Controller, Kinugawa 15T Hybrid turbo with 56mm Billet compressor wheel and extended tips, Cat Delete, EGR Removal, ECU Piggyback Chip, Raw Nitro shockies, 22” Black Rhino wheels with Black Bear A/T tyres, EGT, boost and engine temp gauges, catch can, Synergy 4b Ronbox, K&N air filter, 3” dump pipe, 320x300 Front mount intercooler with 3” polished inlet piping, plus other mods

99 Challenger 2.8td auto Sold

Comment

Working...
      X