Below Nav Bar Ad Module

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have a copy of the 2004 NP brochure?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a copy of the 2004 NP brochure?

I'm looking around for the 2004 NP brochure. Does anyone have a copy?

I have a MY04 brochure which has the 3.5/3.8/did motors which was up to july04. If no one else has one coverted to pdf I can attempt that if you need.

cheers
    04 GLS Auto DID,ARB bar, Bilstein/Lovells,stedi 240 w light bar, DPchip, Cargo Barrier, dual batts, etc

Comment

Thanks Pdiddy. Lets see if anyone else has a soft copy. Otherwise I might take you up on the offer.

Cheers

Comment

No one else got the 2004 NP brochure? Am considering a 04 DID and was hopeful of a brochure...

Alternatively can someone tell me the differences between the 04 and 05 variations as I have a 05 brochure.

Mike

Comment

'04 brochure

Hi Endorphin
          If you PM me, I can send you the ?04 brochures, but have no soft [PDF?] copy. There were two ?04 NP brochures of which I?m aware?..April & August. [Can?t see Jul 04 Pdiddy refers to] The August changes brought in the titanium finish dash etc. 17? wheels on Exceed, plus the multi-media dash. I think that model flowed thru well into ?05?. can?t see any further changes in ?05 myself. Seems the DiD is same. If I?m wrong hope someone corrects me.
          Roy

Comment

Thanks Roy. PM sent.

Comment

Avanner your right the brochure I have is 0404 which is before the my05 update release from july 04. my05 update is included in the 0804 brochure. I was meaning that the 3.5 petrol was not available and not in the 0804 brochure. But endo was looking at did's so n/a.

I have a PDF file (2.2mb) of a later than 0804 brochure which I was going to attach but for some reason it won't let me which was newer again to my my05 model.
              cheers
              04 GLS Auto DID,ARB bar, Bilstein/Lovells,stedi 240 w light bar, DPchip, Cargo Barrier, dual batts, etc

Comment

Originally posted by Endorphin View Post
                No one else got the 2004 NP brochure? Am considering a 04 DID and was hopeful of a brochure...

Alternatively can someone tell me the differences between the 04 and 05 variations as I have a 05 brochure.

Mike
                Endorphin,

Any chance of getting a copy of the 05 brochure you have? I am in the market for a late 04 or early 05 model.

Elaroy
                2005 NP DiD Auto

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X