Electric Sunroof NM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Sunroof NM

Currently my electric sunroof is closing but not popping up to be flush with the roof line. It went to Mitsubishi and they realigned it and flashed the computer (ECU??) but this didn't help....Any information on how to fix it would be great.

Cheers,
    Kibz
    Cheers,
    Paul

I can't speak specifically re the sunroof in the Pajero, but from experience with another vehicle it had a similar problem. The roof would close / open correctly when the vehicle had been on a highway run for some time and the battery was fully charged as a result. Perhaps the mechanism has become sticky or partly clogged with dirt? Hope that provides a few ideas of where to look.
    Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

Any reason why they reflashed the computer?

Regards

Comment

Kibz
        We had a sunroof in the NM but Mitsu did not do it at the time, a mob called (I think) Prestige and I also think they were in your area. I took ours back to Essendon Mitsu twice with issues and eventually found out that Prestige had done it, took it to them, problem fixed in one go.
        It was not your problem type but the installer knew what they were doing.
        Rusty
        2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
        Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
        2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Thanks linou, wrexed03, and rusty for your ideas. Don't know why they flashed the computer, maybe its what limits the drive of the sunroof. I will look at the condition of the sides and the battery over the weekend, otherwise it sounds like Prestige Sunroofs will get a call
          Cheers,
          Paul

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X