NM Wiring Diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NM Wiring Diagrams

Hi all. Can anyone help me with a wiring diagram better than the CD workshop manual ?

I am trying to isolate an electrical fault downstream of what looks like the interior light fuse that is located in the yellow cube in the engine bay fuse box.

An intermittent fault is flattening the start battery. All other electrical mods such as redarc, batteries, winch, alternator, starter motor, fridge uhf radio etc have been proven ok. With the fuse removed the fault stays away but no RV meter, FM radio or cabin lights.

I am expecting a short cct to ground somewhere and would like to know what is connected to the fuse. Any help or ideas would be welcomed.

Cheers.
    Cheers, Mitishi.
    NM 2001 GLS Petrol.

No the workshop manual is it. Can't you read it?
    --
    Marquis
    SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      Yes the manual is readable and I understand its content. Other than the supplementary SCS wiring, it doesnt seem to have any diagrams at all.

There must be something out there !
      Cheers, Mitishi.
      NM 2001 GLS Petrol.

Comment

The wiring on the NM is a bit of a black art. System uses a lot of multiplexing to save on wire. Think of the data bus in a computer where many different devices share the same bus (Wire) at different times... similar principle. Don't know how your average sparkie is ever going to sus it out
        Cheers, John.
        LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
        Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

The local auto elec reckons he has access to better diagrams. We'll see. So far so good. I now know the car will start and is driveable with almost all the fuses and the front ecu unplugged. Cabin fuses and relays next on the agenda.

Still looking.
          Cheers, Mitishi.
          NM 2001 GLS Petrol.

Comment

I am also looking for a wiring diagram for a 2002 DiD as I am looking at doing my own LPG gas over the diesel and want to know where to splice into throttle position and RPM signals. Has anyone found any leads to a wiring diagram for the 4M41 which highlights these features ? I assume that RPM will be taken from the alternator, but don't know anything about them, so any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ben
            2002 NM DiD Auto. 322,000 Km, still going strong
            2010 NT DiD Auto. New toy.

Comment

PM - I might be able to help with a diagram (maybe)
              --
              Marquis
              SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Originally posted by marquis View Post
                PM - I might be able to help with a diagram (maybe)
                Much appreciated , having troubles with the PM, please e-mail me [email protected] if you think you can help - I'm after an ECU pinout diagram I reckon.
                2002 NM DiD Auto. 322,000 Km, still going strong
                2010 NT DiD Auto. New toy.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X