spring measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spring measurements

does any one know what the internal and height measurements of the rear springs off a nm pajero are ? this is when they are off the vehicle . i ask this as i want to get some air bags to fit in them . cheers

You talking standard or aftermarket?
    I have my old ones in the shed I can measure in the morning...
    Cheers, John.
    LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
    Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

thanks for that i am after the standard rear ones . the measurement internaly and height wise . once again thank you

Comment

Overall height is 345mm
        Inside Diameter is 115mm.
        Cheers, John.
        LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
        Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Zacc, just remember that there are long M24 bolts with sharpish points that protrude into the center of the rear coils. These attach the rear suspension sub frame to the body and your air spring system will have to accomodate them.
          2003 Pajero 3.2 DiD LWB A/T (with rear diff lock)
          1999 Patrol 4.5 GRX LWB M/T

Comment

thanks for that guys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X