SAT NAV map on NP exceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT NAV map on NP exceed

I have an 05 exceed with the SAT NAV fitted. Is it possible to upgrade the map in this. I believe Eurovox went down the tubes some time ago...has anybody got any info on this?

cheers
    mike
    2005 NP DID
    2" lift
    Lovells Springs
    Bilstien Shocks
    Safari Snorkel
    Uniden UHF
    Cibie Super Oscars
    265/70/17 Yoko AT/s Tyres

If you searched the site before posting, you would find the answer. NO.
    Current ride. EP91 Starlet Auto
    Missus car: 2005 Platinum DiD Auto, H/R Towbar, Rhino Sportz Aero Bars, Redarc Isolator, Elec Brake Controller. 2" Lift and LT Tyres.

Comment

sorry to upset you streetfighter.....anyway, i emailed the new owners of the old eurovox website, they say that they are hoping to have something in a few months that will be suitable...
      2005 NP DID
      2" lift
      Lovells Springs
      Bilstien Shocks
      Safari Snorkel
      Uniden UHF
      Cibie Super Oscars

Comment

Originally posted by mik*2 View Post
        ...anyway, i emailed the new owners of the old eurovox website, they say that they are hoping to have something in a few months that will be suitable...
        PLEASE keep us informed. There's lots of us in the same boat.

NS Exceed DiD auto, Mousebar, Headlights and Cibie Oscars with HID bulbs

Comment

Hi Mik2

i wouldnt hold my breath If I was you, there is insufficient end users to justify the resources needed to provide the upgrade. The hardware can not handle an upgrade. From what I,ve learned it would be like trying to load Vista onto a commodore 64
          But like Futsal says if you hear anything let us all know.
          Just curious are you the original owner?
          Cheers Glenn
          NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

no Glenn, I'm not the original owner...
            The email i recieved said they were working on it . I rang Mitsubishi about it and the lady said "it isnt a good system anyway, you should by one of those after market ones!!" Had a laugh at that.

Anyway, i will keep onto them...
            cheers
            mike
            2005 NP DID
            2" lift
            Lovells Springs
            Bilstien Shocks
            Safari Snorkel
            Uniden UHF
            Cibie Super Oscars

Comment

Mike

If the original owner did not claim one you might be able to get Mitsubishi to cough up a TomTom its worth a try. They did it for some people who complained enough.

Cheers Glenn
              NP Exceed 2005 3.2 diesel automatic , 100% stock standard except for the headlight globes

Comment

Yep, I'm the original owner. I'm really happy with this one (my 5th Pajero). Its just a shame about the sat nav.
                NS Exceed DiD auto, Mousebar, Headlights and Cibie Oscars with HID bulbs

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X