Side Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Mirrors

Does anyone know how to stop the side mirrors from vibrating?
    Marc
    1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Take it to the dealer and have them replace it under warranty. It's a know problem and others have had it replaced for free.
    --
    Marquis
    SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Originally posted by marquis View Post
      Take it to the dealer and have them replace it under warranty. It's a know problem and others have had it replaced for free.

Ditto, both replaced when car was new, problem went away
      Muzza
      Muzza
      2014 NW VRX , Alloy ECB bar, Poly air bags, EGR fixed. EDS scan gauge, lockup mate.
      2003 NP DID GLS retired and gone to a good home
      2007 21' Lotus spirit caravan

LH Torana

Comment

Same here. LHS replaced without question under warranty.

Deacs

Comment

The car is not under warranty. A few months to old, had only 3 years.
          1st month 2004 GLS Pajero 3.2 diesel, auto, ecb bullbar, compact ralley 4000's, towbar,Kings Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Pirelli ATR's,Homemade Bash Plates, Homemade Diff breathers.

Comment

I had the same problem with my left mirror. The dealer replaced it under warranty but both went wobbly on a recent trip. My mate popped out the mirror glass (easy to do if you are carefull) and put some electrical tape into the female clip as it is to wide for the male clip (hence the looseness). the mirror glass was clipped back on and it has not moved since. Cost is for several 2cm strips of electrical tape.

By the way the warranty job had the mirror fixed with double sided tape. Ha Ha

Total time taken for both was 1/2 hr.

cheers chook

Comment

Thanks chook

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X