6G74 motor same in NL and NM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6G74 motor same in NL and NM?

Is the 6G74 motor the same in the NL and the NM? A lot of parts websites I've been looking at lately only seem to do parts up to the NL, but they list the 6G74 motor. This is for things like spark plug ignition leads and oxygen sensors. Would a set of ignition leads from the NL fit the NM?

cheers
    Last edited by bgiddins; 19-01-08, 02:37 PM.
    Ben

Same motor with a different transmission.
    Dave
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Also, the NL is a GDI engine and has quad cam and the NM/NP is single cam with different injection. The NM has different accessory drive too.

John
      Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Originally posted by john_char View Post
        Also, the NL is a GDI engine and has quad cam and the NM/NP is single cam with different injection. The NM has different accessory drive too.

John

Im not to sure where you got that from, but its fairly inaccurate. The NJ and NK had a dohc 6g74 with multipoint sequential injection, in the NL it changed to single overhead cam, still with sequential and the engine remained unchanged untill the 3.8ltr 6g75 was released. No australian petrol pajeros have ever recieved GDI (gasoline direct injection) to date.

Comment

Correctamoondo young James . No GDI Paj's came to our shores.
          Dave
          NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
          Member 1228 Pajero Club

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X