Heat exchanger for shower system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat exchanger for shower system

I wish to fit a copper heat exchange unit to my NP DID.It was previously fitted to an NL diesel.
    Where is the best place to connect to the heater hoses?
    Has anyone fitted a shower system to a NP & if so where is the best place to fit the heat exchanger.
    Vince

2011 NT. Now to transfer dual batteries, fridge slide, uhf & slider plates from previous NP.
    Gulf pop top outback caravan.Solar panels, off road hitch, bayonet fitting for outside cooking & yamaha EF2000.

I mounted ours under the body - below the drivers footwell. Two reasons were not enough space under the bonnet, and the coolant lines conveniently loop right at that point (where on OS up spec models they would feed the rear heater).

Pat
    2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
    2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

Hi Pat. Have you got pics/details of this system? Very curious.
      Current ride. EP91 Starlet Auto
      Missus car: 2005 Platinum DiD Auto, H/R Towbar, Rhino Sportz Aero Bars, Redarc Isolator, Elec Brake Controller. 2" Lift and LT Tyres.

Comment

Thanks for the info Pat.
        I would also be interested in pics/details.

2011 NT. Now to transfer dual batteries, fridge slide, uhf & slider plates from previous NP.
        Gulf pop top outback caravan.Solar panels, off road hitch, bayonet fitting for outside cooking & yamaha EF2000.

Comment

I'll get you some pics but it wont be until early next week. Meanwhile if you look at the pics in the dual battery thread you will see a similar heat exchange mounted to the inlet manifold of a V6.

Cheers - Pat
          2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
          2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X