long range petrol tank nm /np

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long range petrol tank nm /np

hi all looking at putting long range fuel tank to nm 3.5 auto what would be the best one to fit.And does the back end drag on rocks ie clearance plus would i lose the space where the 3 rd row of seats go any info would be good photos would be beter thanks

LRA - http://www.longrangeautomotive.com.a...itsubishi.html

81L - good unit - uses existing fuel filling and handles high-flow diesel pumps.

If you have an exceed then you are limited to 58L
    --
    Marquis
    SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

The LRA tank in out NP has now been installed in three pajeros. It doesnt cause the back end to drag - it has the same departure angle as factory, but the extra weight will probably be a bit much for the factory suspension when combined with a load in the back. Our tank has a few battle scars but has stood the test well.
      2016 Mitsubishi NX Pajero GLX
      2011 Landrover Freelander II SD4

Comment

I too have a LRA tank in NP Diesel, all was great until the pump stopped working after two years - LRA only warrant their work and not the supplied products that go into it, and the pump is supplied by a third party.

Currently the pump makes a quiet ticking noise like it is trying to pump but nothing happens. Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers
        JM

Comment

If the filter is ok and there is no blockages in the pipe up to the fill tube then you need a new pump.
          --
          Marquis
          SOLD - NT MY10 DiD, ARB D/Bar, Airtec, LRA 81L, Bil/Lov 2", BCDC1220+AGM, P3

Comment

Originally posted by jam View Post
            Currently the pump makes a quiet ticking noise like it is trying to pump but nothing happens. Anybody got any ideas?

Cheers
            JM
            Aren't the pumps simple boat fuel pumps? Readily available/cheap?
            Peter
            2018 QE Pajero Sport Exceed.

4WD History: 2011 MN Triton GLX-R. 2004 NP GLS DiD. 2002 Freelander Td4. 1996 Subaru DL. Learnt in a 1980 Ford F100.

Comment

thanks guys may buy a deisel paj

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X